Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

The way this bop turned 15 last month and no one said nothin' :sats:

I celebrate this legendary track every day.

 

yBx7Ojl.gif

 

a classicT.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Truly one of greatest songs of ALL TIME

 

 

yea the double climax is something special

 

8 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Truly one of greatest songs of ALL TIME

 

 

@Saddy :heart: we support stanning this masterpiece :heart:

8 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

@Saddy :heart: we support stanning this masterpiece :heart:

At first I thought you tagged me because Mariah updated this masterpiece in 4k :alexz2:

58 minutes ago, Saddy said:

At first I thought you tagged me because Mariah updated this masterpiece in 4k :alexz2:

Girl, I wish... :deadbanana4:

Not to sound like a certain base, but she has a very strong shot at a Tony nomination. I don't think the play is winning, but it's probably #2 for the award. Would be so cool to see her get an (E)G(O)T

Part of me wants Mariah to finally go to the Met Gala since it’s in honor of Karl, but her fashion in the last couple of years hasn’t been the best 

9 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Not to sound like a certain base, but she has a very strong shot at a Tony nomination. I don't think the play is winning, but it's probably #2 for the award. Would be so cool to see her get an (E)G(O)T

On 12/12/2019 at 2:58 PM, suburbannature said:

Will you be saying that when Moo wins a Tony?

Edited by Rocket

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Part of me wants Mariah to finally go to the Met Gala since it’s in honor of Karl, but her fashion in the last couple of years hasn’t been the best 

yes she better show up for the biggest MIAM stan :celestial6:

5 hours ago, Rocket said:
On 12/12/2019 at 2:58 PM, suburbannature said:

Will you be saying that when Moo wins a Tony?

:rip: 

6 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

EzxNlSFWYAUAMtn.jpg

 

doing-math-wrong-answer.gif

 

The way I still kii at this :bibliahh: It has to be 1.6 Billion streams, I can't think of anything else

Interesting...so Immaculate conception and The Bodyguard were certified later?

On 3/19/2023 at 12:20 AM, oshyms said:

yea the double climax is something special

 

She's great at these but she doesn't employ them often. Whenever You Call is another great example of a double climax. 

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

What did it say?

Quote

.@MariahCarey was the first female artist ☝️ to receive a Diamond album certification– her album #MusicBox was certified 🔟x Platinum in 1997. @celinedion’s #FallingIntoYou followed, certified Diamond just one month later! #WomensHistoryMonth pic.twitter.com/jBBFjbpWaa

— RIAA (@RIAA) March 21, 2023

 

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

Actually, it was Whitney Houston in November 1993 with The Bodyguard, then her self-titled debut album in January 1994. After that, it was Carole King with Tapestry in July 1995. Then Alanis Morissette with Jagged Little Pill in July 1996. They clearly got it wrong, which is why they deleted the tweet.

New album in this spring or summer? I bet she is ready.

6 hours ago, Ibrahim said:

She's great at these but she doesn't employ them often. Whenever You Call is another great example of a double climax. 

What's a double climax? Tried Googling it but NSFW things came up. Is it a key change?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.