Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

 

 

 

 

my mind immediately went to Beyonce/SZA collab and then I remembered it’s April Fools Day. 

42 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

 

 

my mind immediately went to Beyonce/SZA collab and then I remembered it’s April Fools Day. 

She would never…

I hate her right now if its really just April Fools 

 

those three emojis isolated are way too real.

1 hour ago, STMG23 said:

I hate her right now if its really just April Fools 

 

those three emojis isolated are way too real.

She knew what she was doing.

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

This was the Spaces video I posted the other day that was deleted. She sure does love blueballing us.

Also, that racist goat in that thread. Eek. It’s like we have multiple tau…’s now.

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Also, that racist goat in that thread. Eek. It’s like we have multiple tau…’s now.

There are at least three dupes right now :deadbanana:

If I had the luxury of not actually having to sing my own songs, I'd do that too.

25 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

If I had the luxury of not actually having to sing my own songs, I'd do that too.

7b02c2ee93585b1f421cbe667fa476481cff7212

43 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

If I had the luxury of not actually having to sing my own songs, I'd do that too.

The way they casually act like it's no big deal.

 

If you're so serious about your craft, you'd never use someone else's vocals.

3 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Beau is Afraid is the new Ari Aster movie

 

 

oooouuu I've been excited for this film too

Mariah should honestly be having someone like Law Roach style her. 

Just now, Stepfon said:

Mariah should honestly be having someone like Law Roach style her. 

 

 

 

9 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Beau is Afraid is the new Ari Aster movie

 

 

Beau Is Afraid is an upcoming American surrealist black comedy horror film.

 

Hopefully Moo's in the movie deflecting bullets.

43 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

 

Okay, she needs to hire him FULL time because...who is her current stylist? 

Just now, Stepfon said:

Okay, she needs to hire him FULL time because...who is her current stylist? 

I think herself, sadly.

Just now, Stepfon said:

Okay, she needs to hire him FULL time because...who is her current stylist? 

Probs Tanaka.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.