Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 693.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

I’m starting to believe the rumours about her and Bryan splitting.

 

A shame. Because they were good together. And to be honest, I don’t think anyone else could handle her and her diva (bipolar) ways.

 

the mess in the Chaka thread had me revisiting some of her best live performances. Lowkey hate this song but vocally? a beast.

5 hours ago, Rocket said:

I’m starting to believe the rumours about her and Bryan splitting.

 

A shame. Because they were good together. And to be honest, I don’t think anyone else could handle her and her diva (bipolar) ways.

Literally nothing indicates such a thing.

9 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Literally nothing indicates such a thing.

There was no annual Valentine’s Day post from either of them and they haven’t been seen together in weeks.

16 hours ago, Rocket said:

Why you mad?

Chaka Khan has to take several seats. I feel like she screamed and strained her vocals way too much thru a song in order to make such a statement. 

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

There was no annual Valentine’s Day post from either of them and they haven’t been seen together in weeks.

Moo is busy finishing an album and recording tiktoks for It's Chicken Wrap. 

No time for Valentines Day. :coffee:

9 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Moo is busy finishing an album and recording tiktoks for It's Chicken Wrap. 

No time for Valentines Day. :coffee:

:rip:

21 hours ago, Rocket said:

I’m starting to believe the rumours about her and Bryan splitting.

 

A shame. Because they were good together. And to be honest, I don’t think anyone else could handle her and her diva (bipolar) ways.

hope the queen gets inspired to write so heartbreak and some diss songs

Moo just shared Funk Flex’s post on Insta saying new Moo at 7PM tonight.

 

FqQk9vCXgAIR1FQ?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Rocket

29 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Moo just shared Funk Flex’s post on Insta saying new Moo at 7PM tonight.

 

FqQk9vCXgAIR1FQ?format=jpg&name=large

Must be a IAW mix. 

30 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Moo just shared Funk Flex’s post on Insta saying new Moo at 7PM tonight.

 

FqQk9vCXgAIR1FQ?format=jpg&name=large

omg I saw that. what's going on? she's releasing new single or IAW remix maybe?

I hope a radio release is next. And then a lyric video.

 

And please no beauty shots video. 

The Chaka comment is really disappointing, especially considering how Mariah has always shown her love. 
 

It’s sad that she’ll have to pass away to receive the respect she deserves. If anything she deserved higher than #5

3 hours ago, tootight49 said:

 

One of the best debut albums of all time did THAT :clap3:

 

 

She's been so quiet recently, I hope something new is in the works (preferably an album)

5 hours ago, allforyou said:

She's been so quiet recently, I hope something new is in the works (preferably an album)

she's busy organizing what to do for xmas 

The Mariah hate is strong at the moment.

 

The way she’s been MIA for weeks now but the folk on ATRL can’t get her name out of their mouths.

On 3/3/2023 at 2:23 PM, suburbannature said:

The Chaka comment is really disappointing, especially considering how Mariah has always shown her love. 
 

It’s sad that she’ll have to pass away to receive the respect she deserves. If anything she deserved higher than #5

I think she is getting a lot of praise. The way RS, Pitchfork, etc have all done a 180 on her these past few yrs. However, you can tell it's the younger generation (and probably our generation) who are keeping her legacy going. We are the ones who understand her appeal and artistry more than the older ones anyway. She is receiving a lot of love from younger artists who she has influenced more than the artists who she has looked up to, and it's fine...these are the people who will define the coming years anyway. 

 

Anyway, that Chaka interview was absurd because she really didn't say anything nice at all except for Aretha. When asked about Whitney, she only talked about herself and how she helped Whitney meet Clive.

1 hour ago, banterfly said:

Anyway, that Chaka interview was absurd because she really didn't say anything nice at all except for Aretha. When asked about Whitney, she only talked about herself and how she helped Whitney meet Clive.

Idky but she honestly comes off as a very unhappy person

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.