Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

12 hours ago, Topaz said:

I would LOVE for that album to scan gold bc back then I dont think any lambs were expecting that. Bless Beautiful for doing its work. Caution and MIAM just need a moment to go viral to push those abums into gold status.

 

Memoirs has been getting a lot of attention for the last few years surprisingly. Wouldnt be surprised if it pushed it to 2x Plat album.

Memoirs is surely going 2xP... but in like 2029 or sth. It was JUST certified platinum a few months ago. I'd estimate its total sps consumption units to be at around 1,1-1,2 million in the US by now. 

 

E=MC² is eligible to 2xP RIGHT NOW in my estimation.

 

 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

18 hours ago, Topaz said:

I would LOVE for that album to scan gold bc back then I dont think any lambs were expecting that. Bless Beautiful for doing its work. Caution and MIAM just need a moment to go viral to push those abums into gold status.

 

Memoirs has been getting a lot of attention for the last few years surprisingly. Wouldnt be surprised if it pushed it to 2x Plat album.

It is nowhere near gold. The 327k or whatever it was included everything from Beautiful. @chartmariah is just embarassing himself as usual. 

 

 

 

let’s talk about this gem

 

normally avoid religious songs bc i cannot relate but the way she interweaves the bible verses is so good, and her vocals on it are brilliant. definitely one of her best 00s songs imo. certainly the best song on e=mc2 and that’s probably bc it sounds like an emancipation track

 

 

Edited by oshyms

DJ Funk Flex confirmed that Mariah and Maxwell were hosting the Summer Jam for Hot 97 this summer!
 

NEW MUSIC IS SURELY COMING BEFORE! :party:

Edited by Crank_It_Up

2 hours ago, Crank_It_Up said:

DJ Funk Flex confirmed that Mariah and Maxwell were hosting the Summer Jam for Hot 97 this summer!
 

NEW MUSIC IS SURELY COMING BEFORE! :party:

Amazing news !

 

The world is thirsty for new Mariah, hit incoming . 

 

She needs to keep the momentum going and drop the album after. 

Hello lambs, 

I just wanted to ask a quick question why hasn’t Mariah done more acting roles? She was very well received with precious any ideas? 

4 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Hello lambs, 

I just wanted to ask a quick question why hasn’t Mariah done more acting roles? She was very well received with precious any ideas? 

Unfortunately she was cut from cameo role in The House due to diva behaviour and possibly has not been offered any roles since. Hollywood is a small community and if you get a bad rep, it's over. 

 

She was pretty good in Precious yes. 

29 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Unfortunately she was cut from cameo role in The House due to diva behaviour and possibly has not been offered any roles since. Hollywood is a small community and if you get a bad rep, it's over. 

 

She was pretty good in Precious yes. 

Thanks for responding. 

3 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Thanks for responding. 

You should check out the Hallmark exclusive " A Christmas Melody" - Mariah was amazing in it and starred alongside Lindsay Lohan. 

Plus she filmed her own "docuseries" - called Mariah's world. 

18 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

You should check out the Hallmark exclusive " A Christmas Melody" - Mariah was amazing in it and starred alongside Lindsay Lohan. 

Plus she filmed her own "docuseries" - called Mariah's world. 

WRONG!

 

The way you'll type any old **** without checking first.

On 3/15/2023 at 7:33 PM, oshyms said:

 

 

 

let’s talk about this gem

 

normally avoid religious songs bc i cannot relate but the way she interweaves the bible verses is so good, and her vocals on it are brilliant. definitely one of her best 00s songs imo. certainly the best song on e=mc2 and that’s probably bc it sounds like an emancipation track

 

 

Same. Her Gospel music is just perfection. I Wish You Hell, High Like A Bird, My Saving Mace - all classics. But FLAB is by far and away her best but it's hard to choose between FLAB and IWYW which one has the better climax.

 

"Nooooo weapon formed again me shall prosper!

Surely God is my salvation!

I will trust and not be afraid!"

 

VS

 

"Cary me home

OH

Carry me hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I need you to come back

Carry me higher, Lord!"

 

 

Edited by Ibrahim

21 minutes ago, Rocket said:

WRONG!

 

The way you'll type any old **** without checking first.

Like. We’re tired 

The frequent taustin infestation of the base is so tired at this point.  Go outside touch grass, serving M&M obsession level. No one likes you, bye.

 

 

3 hours ago, Ibrahim said:

Same. Her Gospel music is just perfection. I Wish You Hell, High Like A Bird, My Saving Mace - all classics. But FLAB is by far and away her best but it's hard to choose between FLAB and IWYW which one has the better climax.

 

"Nooooo weapon formed again me shall prosper!

Surely God is my salvation!

I will trust and not be afraid!"

 

VS

 

"Cary me home

OH

Carry me hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I need you to come back

Carry me higher, Lord!"

 

 

i personally prefer IWYW but i know how acclaimed and important FLAB in the christian community. i have cousins who are religious that love the song and aren’t even mariah fans. and i’m in europe, not the US, where christianity tends not to consume or define peoples personalities/music taste so it’s impressive in my opinion! 

 

 

Edited by oshyms

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

The frequent taustin infestation of the base is so tired at this point.  Go outside touch grass, serving M&M obsession level. No one likes you, bye.

 

 

I'm surprised that user isn't thread banned but I guess the mods don't see the obvious trolling :rip: 

37 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I'm surprised that user isn't thread banned but I guess the mods don't see the obvious trolling :rip: 

Everyone in base just put him on ignore.

 

:fan:

21 hours ago, oshyms said:

i personally prefer IWYW but i know how acclaimed and important FLAB in the christian community. i have cousins who are religious that love the song and aren’t even mariah fans. and i’m in europe, not the US, where christianity tends not to consume or define peoples personalities/music taste so it’s impressive in my opinion! 

 

 

Most definitely. I'm sure my mom wishes I've found God whenever she hears me listening to a gospel song but nope! Mariah is the key. :D

FLAB had spoken gospel verses that don't really feel like integral parts of the song. IWYW blended these verses well to the story she was telling.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.