Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

9 hours ago, banterfly said:

What's a double climax? Tried Googling it but NSFW things came up. Is it a key change?

For Whenever You Call it's essentially this section that builds up to a nice high belted run that, for any other song, would be a satisfying pinnacle as is, but then she ramps it up even further in the next section immediately following it. 

 

You can turn to me and cry

Always understand that I

[First climax] Give you all I have insidiiiiiiiiiiiiide

 

And I won't ever be too

Far away to feel you

And I won't hesitate at all

Whenever you call

[second climax] IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

 

 

 

 

During this time, he was married to Mariah. They suffered a miscarriage. And it was the same time frame they were trying to conceive their twins. 

 

33 minutes ago, 1DES said:

During this time, he was married to Mariah. They suffered a miscarriage. And it was the same time frame they were trying to conceive their twins. 

 

******* gross

On 3/22/2023 at 1:39 AM, !ngwe said:

New album in this spring or summer? I bet she is ready.

It's been too long since Caution and she's been hitting at being in the studio for quite some time now but who knows if she wants to release new music at this point.

Maybe the reason why its taking so long to release is bc she wants the vocals to be top shape. That was her biggest problem with Caution from what she stated. She's probably going in when she feels good and doing multiple takes to get the best body of work she can. I hope we get 14 tracks.

7 hours ago, Topaz said:

Maybe the reason why its taking so long to release is bc she wants the vocals to be top shape. That was her biggest problem with Caution from what she stated. She's probably going in when she feels good and doing multiple takes to get the best body of work she can. I hope we get 14 tracks.

That's what saved Caution from having overproduced Chipmunkriah vocals.

18 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

She better not skip the MET

 

Dzy3JDWWsAAIVzR.jpg

She’s never attended it though :deadbanana2: The chances of her going this year are close to 0 in my opinion

4 minutes ago, allforyou said:

She’s never attended it though :deadbanana2: The chances of her going this year are close to 0 in my opinion

I know she hasn't, but you'd think she'd at least show up for Karl

On 3/24/2023 at 3:36 PM, Topaz said:

Maybe the reason why its taking so long to release is bc she wants the vocals to be top shape. That was her biggest problem with Caution from what she stated. She's probably going in when she feels good and doing multiple takes to get the best body of work she can. I hope we get 14 tracks.

she can keep it if she does that. her songs lately seem so autotuned and overly edited. caution was great as it was

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

I saw this and exactly said the same thing. But the comments on Tanaka's IG posts from other lambs are :deadbanana2:

 

 

 

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

Such a forgotten xmas fad.

This guy is such a stan, Mariah better book him :eli:

stopped listening to Moo for the last 2 months (I unintentionally do this every year) but now I'm ready to embrace her exquisite catalog again in full effect

 

 

Happy anniversary mum btw diof5vF.gif

Happy Anniversary Mariah! Thank you for being such a timeless legend! We want the new music thou!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.