Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Not me catching strays for being mentally ill

 

7b02c2ee93585b1f421cbe667fa476481cff7212

Well, if the shoe fits.

 

:nicole2:

 

12 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I think herself, sadly.

 

12 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Probs Tanaka.

:deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Well, if the shoe fits.

 

:nicole2:

 

maxresdefault.jpg

32 minutes ago, xrosup said:

What thread? What happened?

 

7b02c2ee93585b1f421cbe667fa476481cff7212

Subs, JLo artistry thread.

 

:rip:

10 hours ago, Monky_2405 said:

She would never…

YES GIVE US HER DANCE/DISCO ERA

 

8 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Not me catching strays for being mentally ill

 

7b02c2ee93585b1f421cbe667fa476481cff7212

The constant dragging in that thread, you truly are unhinged when it comes to JLO stans, we love it. :gaygacat4:

 

7b02c2ee93585b1f421cbe667fa476481cff7212

9 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Came across this AI generated "live" version of Circles. 

 

Pretty convincing. 

 

 

NOT the AI simulating the dodges 😭😮‍💨

25 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

The constant dragging in that thread, you truly are unhinged when it comes to JLO stans, we love it. :gaygacat4:

 

7b02c2ee93585b1f421cbe667fa476481cff7212

7b02c2ee93585b1f421cbe667fa476481cff7212

38 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

The constant dragging in that thread, you truly are unhinged when it comes to JLO stans, we love it. :gaygacat4:

 

7b02c2ee93585b1f421cbe667fa476481cff7212

:rip:

11 hours ago, Keter said:

NOT the AI simulating the dodges 😭😮‍💨

That's what made it so realistic !! 

17 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

That's what made it so realistic !! 

Wow so hysterical

 

7b02c2ee93585b1f421cbe667fa476481cff7212

 

it's a fanmade version mixed with AI anyway. That channel edits their own vocals for live concepts.

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Wow so hysterical

 

7b02c2ee93585b1f421cbe667fa476481cff7212

 

it's a fanmade version mixed with AI anyway. That channel edits their own vocals for live concepts.

I know how it works. And it is very well done. Very talented lamb. 

And to be honest I am not fully sure Mariah could replicate that arrangement live. Perhaps a snippet. The whole song might be too much. 

3 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

I know how it works. And it is very well done. Very talented lamb. 

And to be honest I am not fully sure Mariah could replicate that arrangement live. Perhaps a snippet. The whole song might be too much. 

Mariah currently? Of course not, but she could tackle most of that that AI version.

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The way our fave has zero classics.

 

:nicole:

Be fr ...

Just now, Rocket said:

The way our fave has zero classics.

 

:nicole:

I honestly can't name a female singer with more classics than AIWFCIY, Without You, Fantasy, We Belong Together, Hero, Always Be My Baby, I Know What You Want, Emotions, Vision of Love, Obsessed. Like.

Just now, Lightbringer007 said:

Be fr ...

He's talking about that other thread.

Just now, suburbannature said:

I honestly can't name a female singer with more classics than AIWFCIY, Without You, Fantasy, We Belong Together, Hero, Always Be My Baby, I Know What You Want, Emotions, Vision of Love, Obsessed. Like.

The scream I let out every time I read “xmas song”, especially when they put “minus the” in front of it.

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The scream I let out every time I read “xmas song”, especially when they put “minus the” in front of it.

Does anyone know why the mods are letting a OMCH run rampant in this thread

 

7b02c2ee93585b1f421cbe667fa476481cff7212

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.