Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Another chart entry for Mariah on the Digital R&B sales chart as It's a Wrap stomps onto the chart at 22. 

Interesting to see all that tiktok promo translate to digital sales. 

Unfortunately the track didn't make the main digital sales chart. 

I’m glad keeping track of Mariah’s chart records keeps you going 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 699.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

2 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Another chart entry for Mariah on the Digital R&B sales chart as It's a Wrap stomps onto the chart at 22. 

Interesting to see all that tiktok promo translate to digital sales. 

Unfortunately the track didn't make the main digital sales chart. 

Why are you still here?

 

R1AMQwc.gif

2 hours ago, Topaz said:

TTH adds almost every tiktok hit but they be playing with mariah.

That is not true at all. TTH adds only recent songs. Old songs are never added to TTH.

17 hours ago, banterfly said:

Are lambs the most academic and intellectual (at least in journalism) of all fanbases?

 

Lambs have invaded Pitchfork, Rolling Stones, Billboard, and now Guardian:

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2023/feb/22/a-moment-that-changed-me-i-was-vilified-as-a-gay-teenager-but-mariah-carey-saved-me

 

Bonus:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10349351/

 

Muse of self-love, inspiration, and moral fortitude. Persevering Phoenix. Queen of rising from the ashes and uplifting others with you. 

 

12 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

It's so surreal seeing It's A Wrap everywhere on Tik Tok, who woulda thought  :toofunny3:

That's what happens when you're extremely relatable, have an ear for just the right amount of kitsch, and have the soul music itself embodied into her skinny legend frame. 

Edited by Ibrahim

4 hours ago, Ibrahim said:

 

Muse of self-love, inspiration, and moral fortitude. Persevering Phoenix. Queen of rising from the ashes and uplifting others with you. 

 

That's what happens when you're extremely relatable, have an ear for just the right amount of kitsch, and have the soul music itself embodied into her skinny legend frame. 

You are as verbose as the queen herself!

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

 

Mariah always wins in court. She might make me drink alcohol again (just so I can try BlackIrish).

9 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

 

9 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

Moother of Europe. :WAP:

I don't know why but I've been listening to Infinity all morning. it's actually good?

 

mariahcarey-iphone-snapchat-3.gif

4 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

repeat #50

 

I hope you've been listening on Spotify or Apple Music, mama needs the streams :bird:

26 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

 

I hope you've been listening on Spotify or Apple Music, mama needs the streams :bird:

does youtube count for anything?

7 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

does youtube count for anything?

Every streaming platform counts but YouTube streams are weighted less than Spotify or Apple Music streams in the Hot 100 formula. :gaycat4:

She had six songs track over 200k streams on Spotify again yesterday (It's a Wrap + sped up, We Belong Together, Fantasy, Obsessed IKWYW)

 

If you combine the two It's a Wrap - 833k :deadbanana2:

Edited by suburbannature

Moo sent a video message as part of the Olivia Newton John memorial happening here today.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.