Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

The way she SLAYED.

I was shook. I forgot how well she used to be able to sing.

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

 

The way this is more exciting than whatever bullshit she'll do later this year

14 hours ago, James_Dean said:

 

 

This whole spread is ******* horrible. :ahh:

 

Ready for that new/old climax to make an appearance on future tours to be passed off as live.

 

:nicole:

That Vanishing clip. Holy mother. I love her raspy yet totally amazing 1998 vocals. I can't. I need this on streaming, incl. all the ramblings.

13 hours ago, Rocket said:

This ***** needs to stop teasing things and just release them already.

What is this? It's not embedding 

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

What is this? It's not embedding 

It’s was part of the Twitter spaces she did yesterday where she talks about the Butterfly Lounge and a few other things she has coming up that she can’t reveal until she signs off on them.

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

It’s was part of the Twitter spaces she did yesterday where she talks about the Butterfly Lounge and a few other things she has coming up that she can’t reveal until she signs off on them.

I missed it but I heard that this space was horrible, does anyone know why? what happened? :chick1:

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

It’s was part of the Twitter spaces she did yesterday where she talks about the Butterfly Lounge and a few other things she has coming up that she can’t reveal until she signs off on them.

She's been saying that **** since 2021 bye

 

I don't even care. Vanishing and VOL '98 > whatever melodyne'd MIAM mess she releases next.

 

Like, the album is obviously going to flop so she should just make a moody alt-R&B or soul album with raw vocals. Arts not the charts as Miss Gaga said

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

I missed it but I heard that this space was horrible, does anyone know why? what happened? :chick1:

Apparently it was because she was on a boat with awful connection.

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Apparently it was because she was on a boat with awful connection.

Ohh

tumblr_inline_rap4hmLRdX1qktomp_500.gif

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Apparently it was because she was on a boat with awful connection.

And the ***** moderating it was booting users and blocking them.

“She could barely hear us”. *****, she could barely hear you, hence why you were out here blocking lambs.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.