Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I need this album to have a dark y2k aesthetic if she wants to sell, think Hex Girls

 

fight-me-bat.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

Radio: 44.237 (+0.657)

:jonny: Keep goin DWAS

Edited by hausofbryan

I JUST HAD A REVELATION.

 

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend,

But you'll have to fight the disease for me

 

GIRLFRIEND = GARDEN OF EDEN = DISEASEEEEEEE

 

200w.webp

POP: +202 / +0.442

HAC: +15 / +0.024

AC: +20 / +0.101

RHY: -5 / -0.012

 

OBESE update on POP and AC :gaycat3: 

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

I need this album to have a dark y2k aesthetic if she wants to sell, think Hex Girls

 

fight-me-bat.gif

If she does a hex girls themed era a repeak is inevitable.

 

spacer.png

We could spread virus, even just tonight

We could spread anything you want

We could be fever, spread through the daylight

We could be all the infection

I, I'll be your diseases

I, I'll be your diseases

 

Weird they started teasing at this time(especially for America) 

14 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Yep and also a title like Disease would not go very well today tbh. In 2-3 days it will be ok to announce tho.

Well she's coming off from a hit named DIE with a smile

4 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

Weird they started teasing at this time(especially for America) 

I mean it's just a little tease that just we OGL (Obsessed Gaga Lovers) care about.

1 minute ago, Puttanesca said:

The way she picked some of her best songs off each album too ooop :clap3:

What if the song selection its a tease of how LG7 sound? :lakitu:

When you think about it, her best performing leads have the weirdest/most uncommercial sounding titles.

 

Bad Romance

Born This Way too kinda

Shallow

 

Now… it's time for the DISEASE

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

  • Popular Post

"I want your D!ck and I want Your Disease 

 

you and me could make an STD"

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe918snac3wsu7t3fyftgf

Do people have any doubt that the album will be dark themed? I mean, the single is allegedly called DISEASE :jonnyknife:

Edited by Canary Exotica
Typo

8 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

What if the song selection its a tease of how LG7 sound? :lakitu:

That'a what I was thinking too. She surely just didnt pick them randomly. There must be some kind of correlation.

10 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

I mean it's just a little tease that just we OGL (Obsessed Gaga Lovers) care about.

There are also the OGM (Obsessed Gaga Monsters), genetically created by the Haus Labs to resist and defeat the pathogens that are the OGH

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

4 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

That'a what I was thinking too. She surely just didnt pick them randomly. There must be some kind of correlation.

I mean other than Sinner Prayer (and that song has a strong guitar) and Smile for obvious reasons it makes sense.

 

 

"The title is offputting to the GP" "The GP are not going to like this" have to be the dumbest takes I've seen here. 

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

I mean other than Sinner Prayer (and that song has a strong guitar)

My take for that is Sinner = GPR2oOoXQAAIEdB.jpg

1 minute ago, Ricardo1993 said:

"The title is offputting to the GP" "The GP are not going to like this" have to be the dumbest takes I've seen here. 

The GP stanned a song called Bloody Mary lmao 

For the letter "i," she only has "I Like It Rough." That was kind of forced as a choice, since she doesn't have any other songs that start with the letter "i."

 

 

But Garden Of Eden kinda has some similarities to ILIR :celestial5:

Wait, the upper lower case thing was REAL? :deadbanana4: I thought yall are were joking

I don't think there's any correlation to the songs she picked but I'd pleasantly be surprised. Also I assume picking Smile means DWAS is somehow tackled on a LG7 version

2 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Also I assume picking Smile means DWAS is somehow tackled on a LG7 version

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.