Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Oh mother monster, I take back every bad thing I've ever said about you. I love haus labs and Harlequin!

 

Jk, but new pop music is finally coming! Ahhhhhh

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, Hair said:

All the Twitter insiders are FINISHED. None of them got this right :bibliahh:

Remember when we thought she was going to release in FEBRUARY this year :deadbanana4:

I'm not necessarily bothered if she officially announces it today, but today she should log back into Insta and at least tease there with some promo pics and maybe a snippet. :lakitu: 

FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH THIS THREAD AND I AM READY TO CATCH THE DISEASE

 

spacer.png

 

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO INFECT US WITH, MOTHER SPREADER? 
 

spacer.png

I hope she waits a few days before posting a snippet, a week out hurts too bad I hate a wait!

 

monday - announcement with promo image

tuesday - teaser photo

weenesday - single cover

thursday - snippet and MV teaser 

 

stop nvm i don't wanna be picky im just excited ahhh

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

I've the song Daisies in my head since we discovered Disease

SAME omg i am so ashamed.

I think her creative team is really cool.

The teasing of Die With A Smile with the piano post, the little interactions with bruno on the networks, it was fun.

The post announcing LG7's release month.

The same thing for Harlequinn, with the various snippets, then the billboards in several U.S. cities.

Now the cool little thing with the letters on the different platforms...

I woke up feeling like I have some kinda stomach bug disease so maybe it'll be announced today after all 

22 minutes ago, chingiboogie said:

So what do we think, announcement today and then release next Friday? I'd be gagged if she just randomly surprise dropped this tonight :jonny:

Well she did post that tik tok saying what if she surprise released all her new music. But if there's a pre save then it makes no sense..

22 minutes ago, nokiki said:

When this song is about us :gaycat1:

i-would-like-to-see-it.gif

Imagine getting your username shoutout :gaycat2:

PMM you're disease
**** you nikiki, judaskills
Velve and jesus del rey
Rama, y'all disease to spray

27e0a9b308dc158341f3e64aa511371e.gif

  • Popular Post

#StopTheDrama

#SpreadTheDisease

 

0skSgRU0.gif 0skSgRU0.gif 0skSgRU0.gif

1 minute ago, Solar said:

TF is going on 

 

vCTPekG.gif

We're about to lockdown the charts and quarantine the antis w a smash hit, that's what :gaygacat1:

Just now, Fromi said:

OK... so what is our ShallowBucks this time? How can we get this hype?

spreading the disease 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.