Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

POZ and ready to spread the disease

 

:clack:

don't get banned before the era even starts 

 

nicki.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The way people are going to look for D.. ie with a Smile and end up on a satanic video of Gaga singing about Disease. We stan a Genius. :clap3:

When DISEASE is a theme song for World AIDS day Dec 1

 

:clack:

  • Author

Not me getting this when searching it on google

IMG-2771.jpg

11 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

ActGa? It's been 3 years since House of Gucci. 

She's a Pfizer actress now.

Just now, Whis said:

Do y'all think she's announcing it today?

I think so, it wouldn't make sense to spoil the name of the single if she wasn't announcing today imo 

I think she is gonna do the announcement like she did with Harlequin and DWAS, announcing only few days before and just teasing beforehand. I guess the letters were the first tease, I wonder what's next 

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I think she is gonna do the announcement like she did with Harlequin and DWAS, announcing only few days before and just teasing beforehand. I guess the letters were the first tease, I wonder what's next 

She should tease next by releasing the song, today, with the rest of the album. 

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I think she is gonna do the announcement like she did with Harlequin and DWAS, announcing only few days before and just teasing beforehand. I guess the letters were the first tease, I wonder what's next 

I think she's pulling a rain on me and announcing tonight/today :duca:

3 minutes ago, Whis said:

Do y'all think she's announcing it today?

Tbh I dont think so. Monday/Tuesday is still on the cards, but this is a cute little tease!

 

When she gives us a TikTok audio snippet to become Patient 0s with 

:ryan3:

5 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Not me getting this when searching it on google

IMG-2771.jpg

Why did you use my screenshot??

 :rip::rip::rip:

23 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

It's not too late to scrap Disease and push Good straight to number one Morning

 

 

spacer.png

Good Morning being a single would cause a pandemic case of headache all over the world, and not even Nurtec© would be able to stop it

 

GaJ9FiKX0AAISlS?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

WHY IS THE BASE SO QUIET???? DISEASE IS COMING

 

200w.webp

Quiet?? ***** I just had to read like 50 pages

 

Edited by Hot Volcano

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

WHY IS THE BASE SO QUIET???? DISEASE IS COMING

 

200w.webp

It is literally the most active base on ATRL...

Real question is... Is she opening the pre-orders for the album too? The longer the pre-orders the bigger the debut

 

It's not something that unusual nowadays :celestial2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.