Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Escape said:

I can't believe that tag-list has my username updated. :gaycat6:

are you Kanes? girl why you keep changing your name

PaulMescal.thumb.gif.3e69f3423ace1b06acd

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Good evening little viruses, did she announce anything officially? 

they tell me that I'm crazy

but I'll never let them change me

til they cover me in disease, disease, DISEASE!

 

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, opbranden said:

For the letter "i," she only has "I Like It Rough." That was kind of forced as a choice, since she doesn't have any other songs that start with the letter "i."

 

 

But Garden Of Eden kinda has some similarities to ILIR :celestial5:

I Want Your Love sweetieee

JUST CAUGHT UP ON THE LAST 40 PAGES:suburban:

 

America is AWAKE! Infect us, MOTHER!

 

200w.webp

3 minutes ago, Escape said:

Yes.

 

:suburban:

Sis the way you change your avi from one gorgeous looking man to another makes me think you are a wh0re, make sure not to catch any DISEASE out Oct 25

Bruno about to get another massive song with APT. Thank you Gaga. Thank you Rose

Why is DJWS giving an interview on my local news station? :doc: I thought we were done with that man.

From spread love and kindness to spread the disease

 

Oh it's getting darker than Applause's Kworb iTunes updates back in the day

 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Sugden said:

getting ready for the DESEASE era

 

b9vgCt5.gif

omg i need that gif

6 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Bruno about to get another massive song with APT. Thank you Gaga. Thank you Rose

It sounds like such a bomb to me but apparently people are loving it

I doubt it'll be bigger than DWAS save the debut

When Disease actually has a negative connotation and we Switch like f******™️

 

spacer.png

This toxic mind provoking all hostility
Frail on the outer side, anxiety
Afraid of what I'm capable of damaging
Manifestation of a mental disease
 
spacer.png

1

 – 

Die With A Smile

Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars

10,240,597

 

 

It increased on Thursday and we have the boost from APT tomorrow. 

1

 – 

Die With A Smile

Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars
1,701,473

 

USA

S-s-s-shock the system

Twisted every rhythm

Now I'm living the crime, crime, crime

Call me mother monster, I'm not a bride

It was your DISEASE that brought me to life

I've been hell-struck

 

:WAP:

 

+190k from yesterday

oh Die With a Smash :clap3:

 

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It sounds like such a bomb to me but apparently people are loving it

I doubt it'll be bigger than DWAS save the debut

sounds like a hit to me :shutup:

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

"I want your D!ck and I want Your Disease 

 

you and me could make an STD"

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe918snac3wsu7t3fyftgf

When the song has a CupcakKe feature, then what?

spacer.png

 

 

Edited by ROARyals

 

Damn this is SO catchy, Bloody you will ALWAYS be famous

 

200w.webp

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.