Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

US Radio Update

 

12. (+2) Die With A Smile - 44.24m AI (+0.65)

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator

anyone else feel 🙄 about

Spoiler

former ogh spacer.png suddenly the op to gaga threads. :gaycat6:

 

In the neon shadows, I can feel the spark,
Whispers in the silence, tearing me apart.
Dancing with the darkness, it's a twisted thrill,
Heartbeats like a siren, can't escape the chill.


Poison in my veins, it's a beautiful lie,
Craving all the chaos, I'm too lost to fly.
Mirror's showing fractures, the truth starts to bleed,

This love is a disease, spreading through the night,
Sick with your desire, can't resist the fight.
Wrapped in your embrace, I'm losing my way,
Caught in the fever, let the music play.

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

 

Just now, Devin said:

anyone else feel 🙄 about

  Hide contents

former ogh spacer.png suddenly the op to gaga threads. :gaycat6:

 

i think the disease took him or he cleared his ears out 

Hollywood's a ghost town

No-one but diseased clowns

 

 0skSgRU0.gif

I still can't believe we are only about 4 months away from a new pop Gaga album! 

Just now, Canonical Ensembl said:

Hollywood's a ghost town

No-one but diseased clowns

 

 0skSgRU0.gif

not a katy shoutout :gaycat6:

11 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I woke up feeling like I have some kinda stomach bug disease so maybe it'll be announced today after all 

Feel you, I had a date on Wednesday, and I think he gave a cold, I woke up coughing with a slight fever.

 

Lady Gaga - Page 3657 - Base - ATRL

The way she hinted at the title when she admitted to doing shows with COVID 

 

spacer.png

 

4D chess playing queen

 

spacer.png

Isn't it paradoxical how Gaga made Chromatica, a colorful dance pop album, while being very sad; now, she is happy, but the new album looks very dark pop? :jonnyknife:

10 minutes ago, Fromi said:

OK... so what is our ShallowBucks this time? How can we get this hype?

Free doxypep with no prescription

When Disease is a power ballad about her Fibromyalgia 

 

Z1FBNAj.gif

 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Colmillo said:

When Disease is a power ballad about her Fibromyalgia 

 

Z1FBNAj.gif

 

a concept.

 

spacer.png

Never in a million years did I think that she would be doing this easter egg type sh*t for TeaSing one of her own singles but whew, I'm ready. :jonnyknife:

 

Time to get infected with this hazardous bop by Malady Gaga.

 

0skSgRU0.gif

12 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

US Radio Update

 

12. (+2) Die With A Smile - 44.24m AI (+0.65)

Going to be Top 10 just in time for DISEASE to strike

 

:lakitu:

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Never in a million years did I think that she would be doing this easter egg type sh*t for TeaSing one of her own singles but whew, I'm ready. :jonnyknife:

 

Time to get infected with this hazardous bop by Malady Gaga.

 

0skSgRU0.gif

props to the liddo who had the time to investigate and look for these easter eggs though. :suburban:

 

she really said, I LOOKED FOR EVIDENCE

 

GSZ9cnTbsAAhLmQ.jpg:large

15 minutes ago, PMM said:

spreading the disease 

You.. need to be more specific new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

  • ATRL Moderator

RECENTLY BROWSING   120 MEMBERS

all this traffic for the single to come next friday.

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.