Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Canary Exotica said:

the general public might have perceived Harlequin as the actual LG7,

No one streamed Harlequin, the GP simply doesn't know LG6.5 even exists :laugh:

I mean, 12 years ago she even announced Partynauseous as a single with release date and everything and then canceled, so it's not like she hasn't done something like this before.

3 minutes ago, Hair said:

Let's not forget that DWAS was announced at 1pm EST... so 50 minutes!

 

:ryan3:

spacer.png)

I am so tired. She can postpone for all I care but it would be nice if her team would at least communicate a little with the fans and she finally breaks her silence. Maybe I live in a bubble but it seems like everyone has moved on from Joker: FAD. Now would be a good time to focus on the new album.

I also think they should have pushed Happy Mistake a bit. I know everyone wants LG7 but the song is really good.

We still have next week and I want to stay optimistic but I also have a feeling that it will be postponed.

To be for real though, I'm as disappointed as the next person for her silence/lack of teasing and waiting so late in the month to release. But I wouldn't start panicking about nothing coming. Maybe if she's still silent by Tuesday, then I'd start to worry about plans changing. Panic mode if she's still silent this time next week.

 

IMG_9392.thumb.gif.85753856e1a01d45fa1e4

When she postpones the LG7 lead and releases the secret Harlequin show she taped a few weeks back instead as a replacement for the lead, what then? :smile3:

I think it's in her best interest to start teasing tomorrow with a new post everyday like Harlequin & officially announce on Tuesday for 10/25. Hype needs to be built.

Edited by Chaos Angel

It must be a surprise drop at midnight.

 

11 hours 38 mins

spacer.png

She's only active and teasing when she needs the sales. Too bad she's pissing what's left of her fans off. The ones that actually support her projects no matter what. I honestly don't care anymore.

This rollout is once again horribly thought-out.

 

Saying XX Oct and then dragging it out to the last possible moment, missing all the Gagaween buzz and releasing right before the Xmas freeze.

No teasing, nothing. Fantastic. 

20 minutes ago, CVNT said:

I mean, 12 years ago she even announced Partynauseous as a single with release date and everything and then canceled, so it's not like she hasn't done something like this before.

That was completely different though. Partynauseous was supposed to be on Kendrick's album and he cut the song from his album. Gaga has never postponed a single after announcing a release month/date.

 

Honestly the constant overreacting and complaining about this (when October isn't even over yet too) is insufferable :skull:

It's just music in the end, a distraction, something to be passionate about for a time. 
 

I understand being excited but for those it may concerns: do yourself a favor and stop the drama. Instead, go for a walk, call a loved one, cuddle your pet, play a videogame, enjoy life! And next week (I hope), it will get even better, we will all share our passion together and have fun, share our thoughts, dance (in the shadow of the night).

 

And let our girl enjoy HER process. I'm not talking about trusting her, but respect her timeline. There is nothing you can do anyway. 

Edited by verthigo

That's LG7! (That's el-gee-seveeen)

IIIII can't deny iT!

I thought of quittin', but my October faith just won't buy it!

If I didn't think counting down was worth a try

I'd roll up in a big ball and diiiiee

 

NT0bQdE.gif%C2%A0

When she announces next Tuesday since it was the 25th all along and we can look back at all this and laugh at ourselves 

 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

She's only active and teasing when she needs the sales. Too bad she's pissing what's left of her fans off. The ones that actually support her projects no matter what. I honestly don't care anymore.

Girl :rip: Most artists of her stature barely use social media if they aren't teasing/announcing something... of course she's only active on social media when she is promoting something. The days of her updating her fanbase on her daily routine and random thoughts are long over and are never coming back. This idea that keeps percolating that she's "pissing off" her fans and somehow sacrificing their support is completely ridiculous. If Lady Gaga is at a stage in her career after almost two decades, where a single release date coming a week later than people expected is enough to piss of her fans to the point that it damages her career... that's on y'all. Obviously in reality that isn't the case and her career will be fine and that tantrums will be long forgotten the moment she posts the first teaser.

did you guys see that Tyler the Creator is releasing his album on Monday the 28th? I wonder if there's something big coming on the 25th that he's trying to avoid? 👀

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

When she announces next Tuesday since it was the 25th all along and we can look back at all this and laugh at ourselves 

 

spacer.png

That's exactly what's going to happen :alexz2:

At this point she can keep the entire album, I don't want it anymore 

 

NT0bQdE.gif%C2%A0

 

She can even retire if she wants, I don't care

 

NT0bQdE.gif%C2%A0

Edited by Colmillo

19 minutes ago, FruitofUtopia said:

This rollout is once again horribly thought-out.

 

Saying XX Oct and then dragging it out to the last possible moment, missing all the Gagaween buzz and releasing right before the Xmas freeze.

No teasing, nothing. Fantastic. 

So the rollout is horribly thought out because you are impatient? 

Well, while I was impatiently hoping and scrolling for the release this Friday, the week flew by! 
 

now we're only 8 days away. Whew! 
 

and the teasing will begin any day now, which to me is almost as exciting as the release itself.

 

so with that logic, LG7 starts in like 4-5 days!

1 minute ago, Onion Girl said:

So the rollout is horribly thought out because you are impatient? 

well yes, duh??

NT0bQdE.gif%C2%A0

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.