Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I only just got the chance to watch the Zane Lowe interview and when she says "I've been in the studio a lot, so I'll see you soon" at the end. Chills.

 

She's so ready whew.

 

TABSGa.thumb.gif.e40b835027963894ec6d147

At the temple

If only for the weekend

After that

Give me all of your soul

I'll give you more

 

Ooh, ooh. Oh-oh.

 

I can be your girlfriend for the weekend

But you'll need to sell your soul to keep me!

 

TVrCRZr.gif

10 minutes ago, Hair said:

"Jokes on you! As Joker: Foile a Deux arrives in cinemas this week, Lady Gaga's accompanying soundtrack album Harlequin is so far expected to debut at Number 25 in the UK following a surprise digital-only release."

 

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/album-update-shed-seven-number-1-liquid-gold-bring-me-the-horizon/

Not the jokes on you

 

cigar-explosion-smoking.gif

I am curious on what the lead single will sound like. If it's dancy like all of the snippets we heard then I wouldn't expect a smash like DWAS but it can still be acclaimed and have moderate success. Harlequin release gave us the cold reality that the GP are not going to eat up every non-pop music release from Gaga. 

Btw I'm still loving (and streaming) Harlequin but where is that Prince influence I was promised by y'all

 

cigar-explosion-smoking.gif

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Not the jokes on you

 

cigar-explosion-smoking.gif

 

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

:suburban:

Oh it's bad for us

 

l9h-dM.gif

Just now, Hair said:

 

Oh it's bad for us

 

l9h-dM.gif

For her; I ain't claiming this side project 

 

l9h-dM.gif

Just now, Miichael said:

Btw I'm still loving (and streaming) Harlequin but where is that Prince influence I was promised by y'all

 

cigar-explosion-smoking.gif

I think they were referring to LG7. 

4 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I only just got the chance to watch the Zane Lowe interview and when she says "I've been in the studio a lot, so I'll see you soon" at the end. Chills.

 

She's so ready whew.

 

TABSGa.thumb.gif.e40b835027963894ec6d147

the way the lg7 interview could have been filmed already

Just now, Ricardo1993 said:

I think they were referring to LG7. 

So The Weeknd collab saved ?

 

cigar-explosion-smoking.gif

16 minutes ago, Kanes said:

 

I could ask you the same though, did you stream?

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

 

Duh, already been through the album thread, streaming thread, and back

 

And now I'm traumatized 

TVrCRZr.gif

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

 

 

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

Gaga IS every icon so by choosing Mariah and Cynthia she is technically choosing Gaga as well

 

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

2 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

 

 

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

Well Gar did forget to mention her in the Vogue interview :ryan3:

Also the fact that Harlequin is called LG6.5 when L4S, C2C and not even ASIB are considered part of her integral discography, is just :eli: Sorry but the album is not up to par to her main ones, except Joanne maybe, and that is NOT a compliment. Happy Mistake is excluded from this conversation, she's a cute girl

 

TVrCRZr.gif

I just realised she used Joker 2 as an excuse to release another jazz album

 

TVrCRZr.gif

5 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Duh, already been through the album thread, streaming thread, and back

 

And now I'm traumatized 

TVrCRZr.gif

How many streams did the GP's favorite album have yesterday? I would like to know

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Edited by Dumbledore

4 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

 

 

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

I mean that's okay, she didn't mention The Weeknd either and she has like 3 collabs with him

 

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

 

5 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

 

 

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

Best Supporting Actress feud? Hmmmm

i just hope that all the **** that paid dust to harlequin stream de lg7 like their lifes depend on it

 

l9h-dM.gif

3 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Also the fact that Harlequin is called LG6.5 when L4S, C2C and not even ASIB are considered part of her integral discography, is just :eli: Sorry but the album is not up to par to her main ones, except Joanne maybe, and that is NOT a compliment. Happy Mistake is excluded from this conversation, she's a cute girl

 

TVrCRZr.gif

You better put Grammy On A String, Close to God, The Jesus, and That's Acclaim in that exclusion too sis

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

3 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

How many streams did the GP's favorite album have yesterday? I would like to know

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Next question

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.