Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

So the biggest complaints I've seen about FAD are:

 

Spoiler

- Too much singing, even when It doesn't need it

- Most of this movie is about what happened in the first movie, so it ends up feeling like an unnecessary sequel 

- There's not a clear intention or purpose for this film

- The finale

So I'm a bit worried, but I'll still be there on Wednesday night :dancehall:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

The tour is set to start by May at the latest here in Europe. She won't be announcing it in February too damn close imo, it's likely the announcement will come next month... Get your coins ready :weeps:

 

 

coins ready? i need to sell my kidney. @blackmarket hmu

1 minute ago, Colmillo said:

So the biggest complaints I've seen about FAD are:

 

  Hide contents

- Too much singing, even when It doesn't need it

- Most of this movie is about what happened in the first movie, so it ends up feeling like an unnecessary sequel 

- There's not a clear intention or purpose for this film

- The finale

So I'm a bit worried, but I'll still be there on Wednesday night :dancehall:

so basically no gaga's fault 
tumblr_n6edjcrVrR1ql5yr7o1_250.gif

1 minute ago, PMM said:

so basically no gaga's fault 
tumblr_n6edjcrVrR1ql5yr7o1_250.gif

Oh no, most of the reviews that I've seen say that the acting from everyone is top notch, except for one girl that said that Gaga plays Gaga, but **** her, anyone who knows anything about Gar would know that that's not true, even I that have just seen the trailers know that Gar doesn't act that way in real life, so she may just be an OGH

 

tumblr_n6edjcrVrR1ql5yr7o1_250.gif

 

6 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Oh there's been an embargo this whole time? :rip: 

Yea i guess, because mixed reviews hurt movie's box office predictions. 

Oh....we need to move on from JFAD and Harlequin swiftly.

 

The timing of things is really inopportune because knowing how things go... the LG7 first single will make approx. zero noise on the charts and LG7 will feel DOA by feb.....:doc:

3 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

Please not in October...I have to pay for my Botox injections...

If what we're hearing is true, a stadium tour in Europe would have to be during the summer. Stadiums typically aren't booked for concerts in other seasons due to football schedules.

 

Artists like Taylor opened sales a year before the concerts, and Dua and Katy did almost the same. It's standard for ticket sales to open 6 to 12 months in advance 

 

 

i think if joker manages to do somewhat close to the 600M-700M range wb would be happy and it wouldn't be considered a flop flop

If this is Gar's last tour, the whole DWAS section would be so dramatic. :'( 

All these random reviewers and reactors on YouTube are loving Harlequin saying it's the best release of the year, while the liddos moan and groan and turn it off after pressing play. :rip:  It's such a weird experience. 

1 minute ago, Bad News said:

98M monthly listeners today

 

TVrCRZr.gif

100M by the end of the week I fear :xtinass:

40 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Same.

 

I've already told him to expect a boring courtroom drama with random songs mixed in, but we need to support Gaga.

 

I said to think of it like you would a dentist appointment. 

 

:suburban:

I'm surprising mine with one cause he hates musical. I need him to suffer a bit for antagonizing me by saying Sabrina is better than Godga :giraffe: 

If tickets go on sale next month I won't be able to get them :suburban:Rent in NYC is no joke :suburban: Looks like I'll have to wait next year when StubHub has them for like $4,000 :suburban:

25 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Early retirement is what y'all get for bullying her for Harlequin. How about NO GAGA for you?! Now get back to streaming Good Morning to avoid this!

 

shade.thumb.gif.c3a9e6028084c13891acfc00

but what about us HarleGOD's stans?

He was obsessed. Both Steven and Blake's reactions saying it's the best they've ever heard. 

 

 

Little Monstrosities are tasteless and fickle. Opinions change based on chart positions. Wbk. :coffee2:

Happy Mistakes could've been an 8/10 if it wasn't for the grating IIIIIiiiiiiIiiiIiiiiiIiiiIii on the second chorus and that atrocious bridge 

 

tumblr_mn7x9l7vw71ry4q0lo1_500.gif

 

 

53 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

The advantage of not having partner is sparing yourself the embarrassment of having to explain Fad's side projects to them and convince them to go as well I guess

 

:gaycat7:

My husband doesn't have a choice :gaycat4: 

 

He helped me through the Artpop era :eli:

When Harlequin pulls a Joanne (piano version) at the Grammys and ends up in the Pop Vocal Album category in 2026. It truly has some of her best vocals. 

Kind of bopping to Oh, When The Saints this morning. She might be a musical genius 

Let me listen to the 10/10 song that is Diamond Heart; a song that actually elevates her shouting vocals because of the complimentary production and rocky melody

 

4eW.gif

 

 

Edited by FailSafe

13 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

we were all so happy that day

the way this video sums up this thread perfectly, nn :dies:

 

 

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Let me listen to the 10/10 song that is Diamond Heart; a song that actually elevates her shouting vocals because of the complimentary production and rocky melody

 

 

 

 

 

oh wow, the taste

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.