Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Remember when she said she wanted to have a discography as big as Elton's (?)

 

TVrCRZr.gif


or something to that effect 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

You better put Grammy On A String, Close to God, The Jesus, and That's Acclaim in that exclusion too sis

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

Oop, I forgot about Close To God, the rest can choke 

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Edited by Dumbledore

Just now, Sugden said:

i just hope that all the **** that paid dust to harlequin stream de lg7 like their lifes depend on it

 

l9h-dM.gif

You know they wont. 

 

l9h-dM.gif

6 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Giving Bradley's "I wanted Adele"

Waiting for next week when the box office scores come out and Todd says his first choice for Harley was actually Ava Max.

 

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

Just now, Bamboo said:

Remember when she said she wanted to have a discography as big as Elton's (?)

 

TVrCRZr.gif


or something to that effect 

in number of albums maybe

l9h-dM.gif

10 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Duh, already been through the album thread, streaming thread, and back

 

And now I'm traumatized 

TVrCRZr.gif

What's your favorite song on the album?

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Waiting for next week when the box office scores come out and Todd says his first choice for Harley was actually Ava Max.

 

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

:bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Sugden said:

i just hope that all the **** that paid dust to harlequin stream de lg7 like their lifes depend on it

 

l9h-dM.gif

Don't worry, i will be pulling the ARTrave/ARTPOP fan promo special, you know the one

TVrCRZr.gif

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Waiting for next week when the box office scores come out and Todd says his first choice for Harley was actually Ava Max.

 

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

And then next year Bruno gives an interview and says he actually offered DWAS to Beyoncé first but she rejected it

 

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

 

I'm camping out on the base until she announces the lead

 

TVrCRZr.gif

6 minutes ago, Sugden said:

i just hope that all the **** that paid dust to harlequin stream de lg7 like their lifes depend on it

 

l9h-dM.gif

Only if it's Abracadabra a dark bop 

TVrCRZr.gif

5 minutes ago, Kanes said:

What's your favorite song on the album?

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

I like Gonna Build a Grammy

 

TVrCRZr.gif

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

Get ready because apparently Wicked promo is about to be shoved down our throats starting next month. They have a lot planned promo and advertisement wise from now until Christmas. 

 

 

Wicked was already shoved down my throat for a month, I'm genuinely sick of it :rip: Every ad on YouTube, every moving billboard in the city I work in showing the trailer. And the worst is that it's the dubbed local version and Ariana's voice actress is HORRIBLE

I thought Harlequin would really be the unexpected darling of the gp, just like dwas. I really did. Look at me now, I can't leave the Lady GaGa base. I LIVE here. 

 

l9h-dM.gif

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Only if it's Abracadabra a dark bop 

TVrCRZr.gif

you WILL stream regardless

 

 TVrCRZr.gif

I just opened Smarticle's signature and this absolute classic:

Quote

 On 4/22/2022 at 4:40 PM, DonnieDarko said:
I still remember how one of the liddos from previous page sent me a nud. picture by „accident" not that long ago while praising Chromatica  and now they're like only hac Gaga!!1!1!1! GP Gagag!!11!1! Lmao.

@DonnieDarko time for a reveal (of the person that is, not the nude)

TVrCRZr.gif

1 minute ago, GagaMegaFan said:

I thought Harlequin would really be the unexpected darling of the gp, just like dwas. I really did. Look at me now, I can't leave the Lady GaGa base. I LIVE here. 

 

l9h-dM.gif

The Joker really is you hun

 

TVrCRZr.gif

16 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

I just realised she used Joker 2 as an excuse to release another jazz album

 

TVrCRZr.gif

When you put it like that 

 

david-bowie-2.thumb.jpg.c2391a527e272edc

1 minute ago, judaskills said:

Is it time for LG7 yet?

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

The stream count of LG6.5 doesn't add up to 0.5, so we are not there yet.

 

TVrCRZr.gif

12 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Remember when she said she wanted to have a discography as big as Elton's (?)

 

TVrCRZr.gif


or something to that effect 

Well all those jazz songs won't cover themselves will they

 

TVrCRZr.gif

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

I just opened Smarticle's signature and this absolute classic:

@DonnieDarko time for a reveal (of the person that is, not the nude)

TVrCRZr.gif

Why not, is there something else to talk about?

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Liddos are so funny. Because I just KNOW that when she releases pop, EDM, techno, so be it, many will also reject it and complain about how that's dated, too niche, no relatable to the GP, not a hit and on and on and on. She can never truly satisfy this whole fanbase, so I really think she sould stop caring about us altogether.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.