Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I apologize sis I thought you were just being too delulu

No one could have seen this coming

no worries bb! we didnt know what was going to be released was LG6.5 but we knew SOMETHING was brewing and completed :jonnycat:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Denim said:

OMG!
KIIS102.7 PLAYING DWAS! 

 

Today: 7 Plays

Yesterday: 7 Plays

 

AND ITS ONLY 4:00pm THERE!!!

Could very well get 10-11+ plays today!!!

Semi power rotation confirmed???

1 minute ago, Denim said:

Her next tour is going to be SO FREAKING HYPE

 

- Judas re-emerging as a Gaga classic

- Bloody Mary now being a Gaga hit she can perform like her other smashes!

- The crowd singing DWAS IN UNISON!

- LG6.5 Songs

- LG7 Songs

Imagine we get two different tours, one with new music only (DWAS, LG6.5, JFAD Cover, LG7) one her eras tour with hits and old deep cuts only:jonny:

2 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

She's coming :jonny:

oh wow i am so ready for LG7 :jonny:

3 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

She's coming :jonny:

unapologetic (Gars version) is coming

 

tSpP0UZ.gif

That video of the private screening is so cute omg. If she walked out while I was in the theatre I think I would've had a heart attack right then and there :deadbanana2:

For years Gaga has been obsessed with making "pop" interesting and outside of the box (besides Chromatica), but something tells me with LG6.5 and LG7 she's less interested in sticking to pop and just focused on creating good music. 

5 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

She's coming :jonny:

She's talking about her new music in these interviews SO MUCH. Wow, she's really excited. This feels like a magnum opus is approaching..

 

Also, a HUGE 180 from HOG and ASIB where she completely avoided talking about her music career and focused solely acting/being an actress. She must really, really be into LG6.5/LG7 if she's consistently bringing it up.

 

It also makes me think LG6.5 may be in unison with Joker promo and WB might have a hand in promoting it, it seems to be pretty tied to the character

5 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

She's coming :jonny:

All the music she is working on? If there is more next year:jonny:She really said I want to write music like never before and you will hear it and love it

yaaaaas mamamaa

She needs to stop serving so hard because it's going to be damn near impossible to buy tickets to the next tour. I've never had problems buying Gar tickets but this time I'm worried :redface:

Edited by Puttanesca

I'm getting all excited for Gaga again, haven't felt like this since ASIB :jonny5: I just have such a GREAT feeling about this upcoming era.

  • Popular Post

AHHHHH

NOW THEY'RE PLAYING DWAS ON Z100!!!

 

Yesterday's spins on Z100: 7 Plays

Today: 7 Plays (5 hours to go)

 

(yes im having both z100 and kiis1027 playing at the same time to follow)

 

This is the most z100 and Kii102.7 have been playing it for a couple days.

 

 

WOOHOOO!! These two stations play a big role in not only audience but I think I heard many radio stations look to them to see what to play...

 

okay this may be boring/a bit spammy to some of you, especially since we have so much fun LG6.5 news right now, so ill give a final update at midnight, but was so excited about this since these two stations started slowing down playing it the past week..

 

when she reintroduces the grunge genre to the masses with LG6.5 and reaps the benefits later with LG7 instead of letting others hop on the trend :gaygacat1:

everything is going RIGHT

7 minutes ago, Denim said:

AHHHHH

NOW THEY'RE PLAYING DWAS ON Z100!!!

 

Yesterday's spins on Z100: 7 Plays

Today: 7 Plays (5 hours to go)

 

(yes im having both z100 and kiis1027 playing at the same time to follow)

 

This is the most z100 and Kii102.7 have been playing it for a couple days.

 

 

WOOHOOO!! These two stations play a big role in not only audience but I think I heard many radio stations look to them to see what to play...

 

okay this may be boring/a bit spammy to some of you, especially since we have so much fun LG6.5 news right now, so ill give a final update at midnight, but was so excited about this since these two stations started slowing down playing it the past week..

 

Thanks for posting the updates! Not spammy. I'm sure most of us like seeing it. 

The LG Six Five writing is serving Riddler from The Batman too!:jonny:

We appreciate the radio updates denim. 
 

I live in LA and confirm they play it pretty good here. I hear it pretty often and I don't listen to radio a lot!

 

Cant wait for it to explode on radio in the coming weeks 

9 minutes ago, Denim said:

AHHHHH

NOW THEY'RE PLAYING DWAS ON Z100!!!

 

Yesterday's spins on Z100: 7 Plays

Today: 7 Plays (5 hours to go)

 

(yes im having both z100 and kiis1027 playing at the same time to follow)

 

This is the most z100 and Kii102.7 have been playing it for a couple days.

 

 

WOOHOOO!! These two stations play a big role in not only audience but I think I heard many radio stations look to them to see what to play...

 

okay this may be boring/a bit spammy to some of you, especially since we have so much fun LG6.5 news right now, so ill give a final update at midnight, but was so excited about this since these two stations started slowing down playing it the past week..

 

Keep the posts coming, Chopper!!!! :duca:

free, risk, unapologetic

she's really coming to serve everything we need isn't she

30 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

BUT wait! I thought my tea was "wrong" and we weren't getting new music in 2024? 

:ryan3:

Your tea was wrong just deal with it bb and move on. Everything your source shared with you was wrong and nothing had to do with this project.

Edited by CovalentBondage

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

free, risk, unapologetic

she's really coming to serve everything we need isn't she

-2 years from now- 

 

"When I was making my last two records, you know, I felt really restricted in my art. I was really not happy. So I'm looking forward to LG8 to really explore something new."

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.