Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

All 3 snippets sounds interesting and fresh for her, she's such a chameleon :jonny:

13 minutes ago, Bandito said:

New song - The Joker (2:52)

don't want to be that person already, but these track lengths so far aren't doing it for me tbh 

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, GipJo said:

what is the length of these three songs?:ducky:

Happy Mistake - 4:04

World On A String - 2:35

The Joker - 2:52

this is THE year to be a little monster :jonny:

being a gaga stan hasn't felt this exciting since 2011

1 hour ago, Bandito said:

Happy Mistake - 4:04

World On A String - 2:35

The Joker - 2:52

DWAS - 4:13

 

:titi:

Is LG6.5 to LG7 the reverse The Fame/Monster? How else will this be 6.5 to 7 and not 7 and 8 

I am confused. 

1 minute ago, TaylorNation said:

don't want to be that person already, but these track lengths so far aren't doing it for me tbh 

 

spacer.png

I agree, but I'll excuse it if it means we get tons of tracks (aka 11+ tracks for this project).

 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, TrymeB said:

Is LG6.5 to LG7 the reverse The Fame/Monster? How else will this be 6.5 to 7 and not 7 and 8 

I am confused. 

saw someone say it could be the og Joanne Chaos Angel LG5 Chromatica Infant Days Demos loike we need that demon cowgirl jush just one more time

 

:titi:

The fact that we are getting a whole album or EP from her in a few days... and then merely weeks later we are getting the lead single from her NEXT album

 

Oh she's insane your honour

 

utCQuyU.gif

The way she just casually dropped this info on a Monday night. WHEW.

 

giphy.gif

 

  • Popular Post

IM LITERALLY BATTLING THE URGE TO GO OUTSIDE AND RUN OUT OF PURE ANXIETY RN FJUFJDJXBCJF

 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Bandito said:

I agree, but I'll excuse it if it means we get tons of tracks (aka 11+ tracks for this project).

 

giphy.gif

from your lips to GodGa's ears

 

spacer.png

This last snippet is my fav so far (the first 2 did nothing on me tbh :michael:)  still hyped though new music is always good

3 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Happy Mistake - 4:04

World On A String - 2:35

The Joker - 2:52

she's releasing tiktok music yall. :jonny5: :eli: 

I was trying to watch something on Netflix but I had to rewind the same scene about 30 times. I can't focus on anything other than LG6.5

 

utCQuyU.gif

3 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

Is LG6.5 to LG7 the reverse The Fame/Monster? How else will this be 6.5 to 7 and not 7 and 8 

I am confused. 

I guess it's not a full studio album so therefore it's in-between LG6 and LG7.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.