Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

So we think LG6.5 is coming this Friday or next Friday?
The October post is weird, part of me thinks it means we have to wait until October for the album, but teasing it this heavily this far away from oct 4th feels strange when she's gonna want to promote joker 2 when it comes out.

 

But also-- maybe she wants to maximize LG6.5's exposure and release joker 2 week..

 

 

but also-- would it be weird releasing LG6.5 the same day as Joker 2's soundtrack?

 

what if she drops a song off LG6.5 this week and then the album next week?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I can't believe how everything is going so well. Was she supposed to, in fact, actually release something in June? Because it was worth the postponement :ryan3:

Edited by PerfectCure

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

I can't believe how everything is going so well. Was she supposed to, in fact, actually release something in June? Because it was worth the postponement :ryan3:

Warner didn't want her to steal the thunder and asked her to release in June but she said ''watch me'', that's why they cut her scenes out for revenge:ryan3:

2 hours ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

 

 

OMGGGGG

I was so confused when I saw this. Couldn't make out if it was a silly edit or not :rip:

DWAS being tacked to LG6.5 is going to boost her numbers so much :jonny5:

 

oh mother is SMART

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

-2 years from now- 

 

"When I was making my last two records, you know, I felt really restricted in my art. I was really not happy. So I'm looking forward to LG8 to really explore something new."

 

:suburban:

she's been saying she's extremely inspired for more than two years atp it has to be true this time

:suburban:

Spoiler

I hope

:suburban:

 

also I'm actually excited for this EP too. 

 

if it's anything like DWAS, please Gags release ittt :msmarvel:

2 minutes ago, Rino said:

DWAS being tacked to LG6.5 is going to boost her numbers so much :jonny5:

 

oh mother is SMART

She said I WILL have a global smash on my next project.  We've been in the 6.5 era this entire time and had no idea.  

i don't know yall but i feel overwhelmed, fatigued, drained, stressed, burnout in a good way:gaycat2:

 

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE HER SO MUCH ITS BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME SINCE SHES BEEN LIKE THIS

 

 

cFC1UmL.gif

12 minutes ago, Denim said:

So we think LG6.5 is coming this Friday or next Friday?
The October post is weird, part of me thinks it means we have to wait until October for the album, but teasing it this heavily this far away from oct 4th feels strange when she's gonna want to promote joker 2 when it comes out.

 

But also-- maybe she wants to maximize LG6.5's exposure and release joker 2 week..

 

 

but also-- would it be weird releasing LG6.5 the same day as Joker 2's soundtrack?

 

what if she drops a song off LG6.5 this week and then the album next week?

whole project this friday. 

4 hours ago, Almodusa said:


:dies: 

  Hide contents

 

MESS :bibliahh: Oh Sarah, never change :ahh:

 

7 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

:emofish:

 

I blame these twt liddos for their attention seeking antics  :rogue: and Sarah, on behalf of @PlERRE :suburban:

I have been so busy with my lab practices that I don't have time to blame her on a daily basis :jonny6:

Thank you!! :hug:

14 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

Your tea was wrong just deal with it bb and move on. Everything your source shared with you was wrong and nothing had to do with this project.

:ryan3:

okay y'all hyped me up so I did some more digging:

 

According to wikipedia, the biggest POP stations in America:

Z100 and Kiis102.7 - 7 Plays so far today, tying yesterdays plays with many hours left

99.7 NOW San Francisco - 6 Plays so far today, tying yesterday's 6 plays with 7.5 hours to go

KMVQ- Dallas - 4 plays so far today, tying yesterday 4 plays with 5.5 hours to go

WIOQ Philly - 4 plays so far today, 6 plays yesterday with 4.5 hours to go

WKSC- Chicago - 3 plays today, tying yesterdays 3 plays with 5.5 hours to go

 

Across the board it seems to be outpacing yesterday, looks like we are gonna get a good update tomorrow!! hope im right LOL

at this point gaga is the best insider we have! she's matching our postings... I can't believe she posted twice today AND we got those billboards!!

I don't know how to react to all that is happening right now :jonny6: The fact that Bobby is using more than one (1) Billboard :jonny: no leaks :jonny6: Liddos hyped :jonny6: she looks happy :jonny6: 

 

Michael Polanski, you will always be famous :jonnycat:

I cant believe within a few weeks we will have so much NEW MUSIC in 2024: Joker OST, LG6.5, LG7 "first single"

WE DID IT KIDS :jonnycat:

I'm starting to think that:

LG6.5 - Andrew Watt

LG7 - Gessafelstein

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The latest snippet gives me PS2 loading screen nn, maybe like Thrillville

Thrillville had some original bops 4r4r

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.