Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

The fact that Gaga was always going to surprise drop new music in the tracking week of Katy's new album

 

4lE7XJR.gif

Just now, Hot Volcano said:

Or could be a full length album between LG6 and LG7, therefore its LG 6.5

Yeah, it could. Either way it's extremely exciting :party:

I FEEL LIKE ITS COMING THIS FRIDAY AHHHH I CANT DO THE WAIT IM SO HYPE

god I hope we get an EP (one single LP) for LG6.5

 

and 2LP worth of music for LG7 

 

:WAP:

Just now, Denim said:

I fDo you all think this implies a full length album or EP then?

I'm leaning towards EP for sure since it is .5 and not LG7 + Lg8

It could simply be an EP or it could just be an album and the .5 refers to the fact that it will just be released with no significant promotion / radio deals while all of that effort is reserved for LG7 starting at the end of October. 

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS LITTLE RED WIG with the the patchwork clothing aesthetic  BTW!!!! A SERVE!

PANIC STATIONS POP EMERGENCY ARKHAM RENEGADE HARLEY QUINN HAS ESCAPED. KILL THE B*TCH 

 

spacer.png

 

LETS F*CKING GOOOO

3 minutes ago, Tiara said:

Is she wearing the nonbinary Reba McEntire wig??:jonny5: Louvre music video coming this week?? spacer.png

IT'S DEFO THE LOUVRE WIG

ZKi0S5d.gif

1 minute ago, Denim said:

I FEEL LIKE ITS COMING THIS FRIDAY AHHHH I CANT DO THE WAIT IM SO HYPE

Mr.S already confirmed it's coming this week :heart2:

Just now, Aden said:

The fact that Gaga was always going to surprise drop new music in the tracking week of Katy's new album

 

4lE7XJR.gif

KP6? NAH LG6.5

 

Banner you are bones!!!

4F91EBF6-4F67-43D4-83CC-82378C055346.png.97dee6f0624d3b50f22ba5a72d8bbee2.png

  • Popular Post

Now when this comes out I don't wanna hear y'all little oooontz ooontz stans complaining like y'all did for joanne cuz 6.5 is for those of us who like INSTRUMENTS and RAWK. Y'all's album is coming in a couple months. :bam:

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

The fact that Gaga was always going to surprise drop new music in the tracking week of Katy's new album

 

4lE7XJR.gif

We all know she hates her and it becomes more evident by the hour

 

:ryan3:

OH MY GOD I can't believe it :WAP: it took me some minutes to understand what she meant with six five :clownny:

2 minutes ago, Denim said:

I fDo you all think this implies a full length album or EP then?

I'm leaning towards EP for sure since it is .5 and not LG7 + Lg8

i think it might! but also it might imply that it won't be treated as a MAIN project, therefore halfway through LG7

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.