Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

omg they removed the crying scene in the stairs?!?! WTF?!?!

 

no original song

panning from critics apparently

Gaga only being in 50% of the film

Going from lead actress to supporting and possibly not getting nominated

film probably not matching the box office success of the first

shaking start to DWAS allegedly (according to @kukai )

LG7 lead single possibly coming October 2025 since she did not confirm which year in her paper announcement of the lead single

literally EVERYTHING is going the wrong way

 

UsoYifr.png

 

What did Kukai say. I don't follow 

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

Confirmation or denial of this in the spoiler:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

correct, this is not in the movie.

 

Naurr way :rip: Oh Todd if I catch you....my expectations keep getting shattered the more I read about it

 

No wonder miss thing is dropping an album mid film campaign lol

 

UsoYifr.png

Edited by State of Grace.

2 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

Not J. Lo's flop movie getting a higher meta critic score. 
 

Lots of thoughts on today though lol. The video of the Irish fan asking Gaga if she liked Chappell Roan irritated me because Gaga was kind of a ***** in the way she responded "what..?" 🤣

 

anyway, there were weird vibes all over this press conference. Totally got the vibe that there was conflict on set between them. Sorta feel like they isolated Gaga. Certainly felt like Todd and Joaquin were giving off bully vibes sort of snickering to each other. Looked really unprofessional. 
 

Was interesting that after 2 months rehearsing a dance they switched up a few weeks before filming. I wonder how that came about lol. 
 

joaquins comments about Gaga's weight were weird. You could tell it made her uncomfortable. She probably took tons of ozempic to achieve that in such a short time and didn't wanna talk about it lol. 
 

im actually very surprised it's getting such low ratings initially. However the silver lining is the first joker movie also did but ended up being a smash with fans so let's wait and see it for ourselves. 
 

I do kinda feel a little of the excitement and momentum has dissipated for me. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see this for 2 years and now that it's here I sorta feel deflated like meh will I even go see it on opening night or just wait until streaming 

this promo run will be fun! Phoenix BETTEr shield Gaga though from the hate because if the film is also not well received by audiences we all know the blame will ONLY go to Gaga by the incels so Phoenix and Todd Phillips better not bully Gaga otherwise the fans will all blame her UsoYifr.png

she ran to Bruno to keep us distracted by the green numbers

 

UsoYifr.png 

26 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Why are all of you insisting that Todd Phillips is to blame 

Because we can't blame Sarah today. 

  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

At this rate, it'll be on streaming apps before November anyway.

 

:suburban:

oh thats— 

 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

this promo run will be fun! Phoenix BETTEr shield Gaga though from the hate because if the film is also not well received by audiences we all know the blame will ONLY go to Gaga by the incels so Phoenix and Todd Phillips better not bully Gaga otherwise the fans will all blame her 

I could see Phoenix defending Gaga. A lot of monsters have been coming for him for his messy behavior regarding that gay movie scandal,  but his messiness is usually tied to just pretentiousness and films. On a personal level, he's apparently very kind. 

 

Phillips can choke though. I had opinions on him well before this film, and they certainly haven't changed since UsoYifr.pngWe'll see if he takes responsibility 

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

I could see Phoenix defending Gaga. A lot of monsters have been coming for him for his messy behavior regarding that gay movie scandal,  but his messiness is usually tied to just pretentiousness and films. On a personal level, he's apparently very kind. 

 

Phillips can choke though. I had opinions on him well before this film, and they certainly haven't changed since UsoYifr.pngWe'll see if he takes responsibility 

fingers crossed! Todd seems pretty arrogant and like he is the type to throw ppl under the bus if things dont go his way so i'm hoping Phoenix really steps up because I literally have a strong gut feeling the haters will hate HARD on Gaga. They give passes to conventionally pretty women because they can at least faap to them but with Gaga if they dont like her performance or the movie and they cannot faap to her they will come for her NECK on social media UsoYifr.png

 

The way the incels are going to take their anger on this being a bomb out on someone who's in 0.03% of the movie UsoYifr.png

 

 

No shad to Gaga but how come y'all can look past the overdone and unnecessary method acting commentary from Gaga, along with all the over calculated press junket responses, but draw the line at her costars being socially awkward. 

Edited by TedLasso

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

The way the incels are going to take their anger on this being a bomb out on someone who's in 0.03% of the movie UsoYifr.png

 

 

At least the critics know otherwise!

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

2 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

No shad to Gaga but how come y'all can look past the overdone and unnecessary method acting commentary from Gaga, along with all the over calculated press junket responses, but draw the line at her costars being socially awkward. 

No hold her accountable too sis. I LOVE seeing it hence why I can get lots of hate on here and I LOVE it UsoYifr.png

Rotten Tomatoes couldnt have waited for 1 more positive review until posting so we can be Fresh?

why we must be stuck with the green tomato?

UsoYifr.png

Edited by Mariah4life

  • Popular Post

image.png?ex=66da4fe1&is=66d8fe61&hm=359

 

FRESH!

Edited by Artur

Just now, MadMax12 said:

I sensed a bit of tension and lack of chemistry between Gaga and Phoenix, like he didn't like it when Gaga was getting lots of attention

You are reading too much into it. I'm sure Gaga and Phoenix are nothing but cordial with each other, even if they aren't besties. 

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

image.png?ex=66da4fe1&is=66d8fe61&hm=359

 

FRESH!

YES that's what we needed

I thought the plot of the movie was about both of them driving each other crazier, but instead, we're gonna get a courtroom drama ?

2 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

I sensed a bit of tension and lack of chemistry between Gaga and Phoenix, like he didn't like it when Gaga was getting lots of attention

They were literally cackling together all the time and he called her beautiful in the red carpet. They clearly get along super well and admire each other.

I'm still buying a ticket because I'm with Godga in good times and bad. Through thick and thin. 

Besides, almost every review has praised the musical aspect. 

 

chyna-snow.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.