Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases ๐Ÿ’ฟ

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

At this point, I don't even know if she did the make up cuz girl hasn't posted anything on social media about Venice :toofunny2:

I was about to say, this makeup looked a little too polished for Satan to have had a part in itย UsoYifr.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

why am I not surprised the limp wrists here don't understand deleted scenes, directors cuts and behind the scenes features are all things like omg you all drive me insane with your complaining

1 minute ago, hellobitchezzz said:

why am I not surprised the limp wrists here don't understand deleted scenes, directors cuts and behind the scenes features are all things like omg you all drive me insane with your complaining

I hope you enjoy your director cut and deleted scenes dvdย UsoYifr.png

the rest of us wanted it on the BIG SCREEN so see the reaction of people in the theater because we have no life and we live vicariously through Gaga's achievements and successย UsoYifr.png

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Ok this is teaย UsoYifr.png

One victim at a time I guessย UsoYifr.png

edit:

ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

are u sure u dont have a boss in any aspect of your life including in bed?ย UsoYifr.png

ย 

I'm a June Gemini only child, I am the boss. Everytime.

ย 

:gaygacat5:

27 minutes ago, Rama said:

Todd Phillips in 5 days you'll start coughing and wake up to a RAT infestation in your kitchen

A Joanne Trattoria managed by MAGA's Joe Germanotta warholian experienceย 

Just now, PlERRE said:

I'm a June Gemini only child, I am the boss. Everytime.

ย 

:gaygacat5:

ouuffff ouvre ton DMs bbย UsoYifr.png

ย 

OT: JFAD

All of this aside, what was the rest of September even going to consist of given that it wasn't going to other festivals?ย :matty:ย It can still have other non-festival premieres the way ASIB and HOG had I suppose.

Isn't the IMAX version supposed to be longer? Maybe the scenes made that cutย 

ย 

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, LadyGagaChina said:

Jury Grid Scores


International Critics๏ผš
1.I'm Still Here 3.89
2.Room Next Door 3.85
3.The Harvest 3.6
4.The Brutalist 3.55
5.Jouer avec le feu 3.30
6.Babygirl 3.25
6.Joker: Folie ร  Deux 3.25
8.The Order 3.20
9.Vermiglio 3.17
10.Maria 3.10
11.Kill The Hockey 3.05
12.Queer 2.9
13.Trois amies 2.72
14.Campo di battaglia 2.69
15.Diva Futura 2.44
16.Leurs enfants aprรจs euxย  2.30


Italian Critic๏ผš
1.Room Next Door 3.8
2.Queer 3.7
3.I'm Still Here 3.6
4.The Brutalist 3.4
5.Joker: Folie ร  Deux 3.3
6.The Order 3.1
6.Vermiglio 3.1
8.Jouer avec le feu 3.1
8.Trois amies 3.1
10.Kill The Hockey 3.0
10.Maria 3.0
12.Campo di battaglia 2.7
13.Diva Futura 2.5
14.Babygirl 2.5
15.Leurs enfants aprรจs euxย  2.4
16.The Harvest 2.3

So the jury actually likes the movie and a lot of the RT scores are indicative that the press who travelled there didn't. That checks out ijbol.ย 

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

All of this aside, what was the rest of September even going to consist of given that it wasn't going to other festivals?ย :matty:ย It can still have other non-festival premieres the way ASIB and HOG had I suppose.

Stuff for LG7 (I hope)ย 

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

IDK man, there's something so buzzing about her still being controversial and divisive so late in her career, especially when you compare her to people like Bey or Taylor who make sure every move they make cannot be critiqued (no shade to them). She's still LADY GAGA.

Nah, ALL shade to them. It's risk-taking why Gaga's subdued screen time is going to be more interesting than anything either of them have done in decades.

ย 

Oh Godga, being an unpolished human being with a grounded soul AND snatching hits and acclaim. Others wish.

ย 

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, Sugden said:

What does this mean

It's like a critics line-up organised like a jury. They rank the films out of 5-star after the premier.

12 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Isn't the IMAX version supposed to be longer? Maybe the scenes made that cutย 

ย 

spacer.png

No, just bigger screens that show more of the imageย 

15 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

All of this aside, what was the rest of September even going to consist of given that it wasn't going to other festivals?ย :matty:ย It can still have other non-festival premieres the way ASIB and HOG had I suppose.

another one month break for ha

ย 

GWkR7FDaoAAYluF?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by truthteller

49 minutes ago, Mariah4life said:

some people thought that was th ending scene

ย 

UsoYifr.png

Well the last song on the soundtrack is the song she's singing on the steps. Wonder what they reworked then :deadbanana:

Does anyone else here like...not care at all about the mid critical reception so far? I feel like I'm the only one. :skull:

ย 

We have a song currently absolutely SMASHING, a new era starting next month, and an incoming movie that is likely to be Gaga's biggest box office success to date even if it's not her most critically acclaimed film.

ย 

I couldn't really care less about the current RT and MC scores, especially since the first movie received similar scores yet absolutely smashed at the BO and the lead still won BA even with a middling critical view of the overall film. :lee:

56 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

this was not what we meant hennyย UsoYifr.png

Those roles should have come between Gucci and Joker 2 tbh but now we waited 3 years for a new role only for her to be a featured guestย UsoYifr.png

Even when we win we somehow lose....ALWAYSย UsoYifr.png

and that potential role was... bullet train (RT 53%; MC 49) guest cameo

UsoYifr.png

1 minute ago, truthteller said:

and that potential role was... bullet train (RT 53%; MC 49) guest cameo

UsoYifr.png

Easy 5M$ for a guest cameo as tragic as that movie wasย UsoYifr.png

More budget for LG7ย UsoYifr.png

1 minute ago, Pop Art said:

Does anyone else here like...not care at all about the mid critical reception so far? I feel like I'm the only one. :skull:

ย 

We have a song currently absolutely SMASHING, a new era starting next month, and an incoming movie that is likely to be Gaga's biggest box office success to date. I couldn't really care less about the current RT and MC scores, especially since the first movie got a similar scores yet absolutely smashed at the BO and the lead still won BA even with a middling critical view of the overall film. :lee:

girl these ppl only care ab stats so they can win in stan wars lmfaoo. it's truly not that deep and we have a great year ahead of usย 

Will never get over today's look. The way the headpiece elevated it to a 15/10. She never ceases to amaze me. Already one of my favorite of her red carpet looks EVER.

ย 

:jonny2:

Just now, Artur said:

Will never get over today's look. The way the headpiece elevated it to a 15/10. She never ceases to amaze me. Already one of my favorite of her red carpet looks EVER.

ย 

:jonny2:

all the pics I saw had Polansky in them too :/ I really wanted to see her own the carpet alone especially with that beautiful head piece :smitten:ย 

  • Popular Post

ive arrived at Todd Phillips directorial career's funeral

GWpj5n9a8AILGVh?format=jpg&name=medium

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

all the pics I saw had Polansky in them too :/ I really wanted to see her own the carpet alone especially with that beautiful head piece :smitten:ย 

Oooh don't worry, she took a lot of pics alone after being with him. I'm sure they will start to pop out in a few hours.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.