Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Today was the most fun we had in a while, joking about the reviews was simply hilarious :heart:

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Rumor has it this screening was special for OGHs and that's why the reviews have not been overwhelmingly positive. The real critics haven't had their showing yet

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

Anything above 50 on MC for this movie can be considered a success

The way Michael looks at Gaga is so cute

 

:jonny: 

 

He's like a big protective bear 

GÁR's red carpet was great but she just set the bar too high with that godly Valentino gown for ASIB. I hate to but can't help but to compare. Anyway, I'm currently catching up on all of the content and reviews that we got today. I can't wait to see JFAD for myself and form my own opinion. If there's one consistent thing, regardless of a positive or negative review, is JFAD will be the FILM OF THE YEAR. Letting that sink in & lightning my Alejandro candles for a $200M domestic opening. 
 

spacer.png

Today has been so hectic and chaotic that I completely forgot to stream DWAS. 

 

Bm5xfrL.png

  • Popular Post

OK, so let me explain! I'm sort of struggling with it, because it's quite good as a piece of filmmaking (in terms of crafts, acting, visuals etc.), but the script leaves a lot to be desired. The plot is VERY basic and kind of uninteresting and often doesn't justify its own existence. Gaga is SUPPORTING ACTRESS down. Lee doesn't exist without Arthur in this movie. The musical sequences are GREAT and Gaga is really at her best there. I can't wait to discuss some of them with y'all!

 

There are A LOT of courtroom scenes and they are all well acted, well shot etc. Overall though, the pacing isn't great and the movie lacks a strong narrative driving force. I am quite worried about its commercial prospects, so it's time to have THAT conversation, unfortunately. It's really hard to see who this movie is for, tbh, and I think a lot of fans and casual movie goers will be quite jarred by it.

 

I do come down around a 6 or a 7 bc despite my issues, this is a really well made film, full of great performances, crafts, etc. The script and flow are where I have issues. I am very skeptical about awards contention here, so we can maybe limit our expectations.

 

Overall, Gaga did so WELL and I'm so proud to be a fan of hers! 

 

Let me know if y'all have any questions, I won't give spoilers, but can answer vague things :boat:

 

1 minute ago, Darkgalord said:

Today has been so hectic and chaotic that I completely forgot to stream DWAS. 

 

Bm5xfrL.png

we got GP doing that for us now :suburban:

1 minute ago, Darkgalord said:

Today has been so hectic and chaotic that I completely forgot to stream DWAS. 

 

Bm5xfrL.png

Get streaming sis last thing we need is her Spotify numbers to drop

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

You guys need to just lay back and relax no matter what the reviews for a movie are. She will receive praise either way because she's really talented. LG7 is coming :heart2:

9 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

I wanna do things to him in a room where there are no others

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

ALSO, important note, Harry Lawtey is FINE in this movie, hot damn :gaycat1:

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

OK, so let me explain! I'm sort of struggling with it, because it's quite good as a piece of filmmaking (in terms of crafts, acting, visuals etc.), but the script leaves a lot to be desired. The plot is VERY basic and kind of uninteresting and often doesn't justify its own existence. Gaga is SUPPORTING ACTRESS down. Lee doesn't exist without Arthur in this movie. The musical sequences are GREAT and Gaga is really at her best there. I can't wait to discuss some of them with y'all!

 

There are A LOT of courtroom scenes and they are all well acted, well shot etc. Overall though, the pacing isn't great and the movie lacks a strong narrative driving force. I am quite worried about its commercial prospects, so it's time to have THAT conversation, unfortunately. It's really hard to see who this movie is for, tbh, and I think a lot of fans and casual movie goers will be quite jarred by it.

 

I do come down around a 6 or a 7 bc despite my issues, this is a really well made film, full of great performances, crafts, etc. The script and flow are where I have issues. I am very skeptical about awards contention here, so we can maybe limit our expectations.

 

Overall, Gaga did so WELL and I'm so proud to be a fan of hers! 

 

Let me know if y'all have any questions, I won't give spoilers, but can answer vague things :boat:

 

Serving Haus of Fadcci with the messy script :hoetenks:

3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

OK, so let me explain! I'm sort of struggling with it, because it's quite good as a piece of filmmaking (in terms of crafts, acting, visuals etc.), but the script leaves a lot to be desired. The plot is VERY basic and kind of uninteresting and often doesn't justify its own existence. Gaga is SUPPORTING ACTRESS down. Lee doesn't exist without Arthur in this movie. The musical sequences are GREAT and Gaga is really at her best there. I can't wait to discuss some of them with y'all!

 

There are A LOT of courtroom scenes and they are all well acted, well shot etc. Overall though, the pacing isn't great and the movie lacks a strong narrative driving force. I am quite worried about its commercial prospects, so it's time to have THAT conversation, unfortunately. It's really hard to see who this movie is for, tbh, and I think a lot of fans and casual movie goers will be quite jarred by it.

 

I do come down around a 6 or a 7 bc despite my issues, this is a really well made film, full of great performances, crafts, etc. The script and flow are where I have issues. I am very skeptical about awards contention here, so we can maybe limit our expectations.

 

Overall, Gaga did so WELL and I'm so proud to be a fan of hers! 

 

Let me know if y'all have any questions, I won't give spoilers, but can answer vague things :boat:

 

Is there an Original Song for the movie???

can you give a ranking of her movies so far (asib, hog, joker: fad)  :coffee: @WildAmerican

Edited by attention

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

OK, so let me explain! I'm sort of struggling with it, because it's quite good as a piece of filmmaking (in terms of crafts, acting, visuals etc.), but the script leaves a lot to be desired. The plot is VERY basic and kind of uninteresting and often doesn't justify its own existence. Gaga is SUPPORTING ACTRESS down. Lee doesn't exist without Arthur in this movie. The musical sequences are GREAT and Gaga is really at her best there. I can't wait to discuss some of them with y'all!

 

There are A LOT of courtroom scenes and they are all well acted, well shot etc. Overall though, the pacing isn't great and the movie lacks a strong narrative driving force. I am quite worried about its commercial prospects, so it's time to have THAT conversation, unfortunately. It's really hard to see who this movie is for, tbh, and I think a lot of fans and casual movie goers will be quite jarred by it.

 

I do come down around a 6 or a 7 bc despite my issues, this is a really well made film, full of great performances, crafts, etc. The script and flow are where I have issues. I am very skeptical about awards contention here, so we can maybe limit our expectations.

 

Overall, Gaga did so WELL and I'm so proud to be a fan of hers! 

 

Let me know if y'all have any questions, I won't give spoilers, but can answer vague things :boat:

 

Would you agree that she was "underutilised" as the reviews said, or did you think her part in the film was what it needed to be? I saw a few reviews/tweets say she didn't have much character development as well, did you think that was the case?

 

Also, there's been a photo about a song called Folie a Deux she wrote and performed, did you pick up on that being true, maybe in the credits if not the movie or is that sounding like fanfic?

shaky script and pacing while everything else top-notch... HOG her revenge...

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

Edited by RideOrDie

Gosh, it seems when something's not universally acclaimed, this thread instantly becomes dreadful.

She is reaching unimaginable peaks streaming-wise, has the #1 song in the world, is participating in one of the most anticipated (and probably highest grossing) films of the year, served looks and face at its premiere today, AND will be releasing the lead single off her next album (which seems to be a piece us fans will love).

And still you worried about its score on Metacritic? Who the **** cares, to be totally honest.

Literally HoG 2.0 it seems in terms of Gaga vs. everything else and the reviews reflect that.

 

:rip: 

7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I am very skeptical about awards contention here, so we can maybe limit our expectations

Do you feel Warner Bros and Gaga have enough to work with for a play at a Best Support Actress nom? @WildAmerican :bird:

8 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

OK, so let me explain! I'm sort of struggling with it, because it's quite good as a piece of filmmaking (in terms of crafts, acting, visuals etc.), but the script leaves a lot to be desired. The plot is VERY basic and kind of uninteresting and often doesn't justify its own existence. Gaga is SUPPORTING ACTRESS down. Lee doesn't exist without Arthur in this movie. The musical sequences are GREAT and Gaga is really at her best there. I can't wait to discuss some of them with y'all!

 

There are A LOT of courtroom scenes and they are all well acted, well shot etc. Overall though, the pacing isn't great and the movie lacks a strong narrative driving force. I am quite worried about its commercial prospects, so it's time to have THAT conversation, unfortunately. It's really hard to see who this movie is for, tbh, and I think a lot of fans and casual movie goers will be quite jarred by it.

 

I do come down around a 6 or a 7 bc despite my issues, this is a really well made film, full of great performances, crafts, etc. The script and flow are where I have issues. I am very skeptical about awards contention here, so we can maybe limit our expectations.

 

Overall, Gaga did so WELL and I'm so proud to be a fan of hers! 

 

Let me know if y'all have any questions, I won't give spoilers, but can answer vague things :boat:

 

Thank you for your review! I just wanna know if the "Folie à deux" song, with the screenshot on twitter, is real. Or is it all covers? Also, is the singing good? I heard some people said that they might sing off key on purpose, and I'm worried :monkey:

8 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

OK, so let me explain! I'm sort of struggling with it, because it's quite good as a piece of filmmaking (in terms of crafts, acting, visuals etc.), but the script leaves a lot to be desired. The plot is VERY basic and kind of uninteresting and often doesn't justify its own existence. Gaga is SUPPORTING ACTRESS down. Lee doesn't exist without Arthur in this movie. The musical sequences are GREAT and Gaga is really at her best there. I can't wait to discuss some of them with y'all!

 

There are A LOT of courtroom scenes and they are all well acted, well shot etc. Overall though, the pacing isn't great and the movie lacks a strong narrative driving force. I am quite worried about its commercial prospects, so it's time to have THAT conversation, unfortunately. It's really hard to see who this movie is for, tbh, and I think a lot of fans and casual movie goers will be quite jarred by it.

 

I do come down around a 6 or a 7 bc despite my issues, this is a really well made film, full of great performances, crafts, etc. The script and flow are where I have issues. I am very skeptical about awards contention here, so we can maybe limit our expectations.

 

Overall, Gaga did so WELL and I'm so proud to be a fan of hers! 

 

Let me know if y'all have any questions, I won't give spoilers, but can answer vague things :boat:

 

Can she win Best Supporting Actress Oscar??

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.