Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Preparing myself for the worst when the embargo lifts.

 

If it ends up disappointing at least we have DWAS and the LG7 lead single to look forward to. :heart:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Exactly. Divisive we can handle. And honestly, I'd rather Godga sign on for risky, ballsier projects that open themselves up to being polarizing than super obvious and palatable middlebrow stuff. She's serving artisté rn. :bird:

 

As long as Gaga gets great reviews, this will be great for career. And considering that even the people that didn't like the film seem to highlight her performance, I have faith. :bird:

This, also let's remember that Jessica Chastain won BA with a meh movie like The Eyes Of Tammy Faye, it was cute but definitely not a great movie. If she's good in it as it seems she will be fine 

  • Author

Oh one review broke the embargo and it is basically positive review and praised Phoenix more than Gaga.

7 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Its giving Joanne is her best album :gaycat6:

 

I love bradley & gaga chemistry more tbh 

I just felt like Gaga was more relaxed this time around compared to asib one, I mean she was a little bit nervous but not as much

And when it comes to BradGa chemistry, I always felt like Gaga was pulling the weight there, she was really working to make people believe that love story between Jackson and Ally :michael:

1 hour 16 minutes for Madame Lady Gaga's red carpet

 

Deepbreath Oprah GIFs | Tenor

  • Popular Post

HELP.

I feel so overwhelmed by everything happening with Gaga right now. 

+ Going through some difficult moments and changes in my personal life isn't helping either. 

:gaycat7:

As a music-only stan, I win either way. 

 

If she is praised, awesome, I'm super happy for her!

If she is panned, welcome back to being a musician first and foremost kween!

 

Though Gaga is ambitious, so panned reviews will only light the fire further I believe.

Just now, Darkgalord said:

HELP.

I feel so overwhelmed by everything happening with Gaga right now. 

+ Going through some difficult moments and changes in my personal life isn't helping either. 

:gaycat7:

Hugs sis. Just like dwas, despite the shakey start, you'll pull through in the end. :hug:

2 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

HELP.

I feel so overwhelmed by everything happening with Gaga right now. 

+ Going through some difficult moments and changes in my personal life isn't helping either. 

:gaycat7:

:hughard:

 

I hope Gaga's new music, LG7, DWAS and Joker atleast helps you a lil bit. stay strong sis :heart:

The discourse will be toxic, it's very explicitly anti-incel through and takes some big, big swings

Tbh, I turned off the presscon livestream immediately after seeing Phoenix in a white tshirt. :dies: I know it's going to be weird af. Gaga and Phoenix are the 2 complete opposite kind of weirds lmao. 

Sarah Tanno, they will never make me hate you. She looks amazing.

 

Also, is it Dior? I haven't seen confirmation from anyone about her dress, but the cut and the hat feels very Maria Grazia. 

2 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

HELP.

I feel so overwhelmed by everything happening with Gaga right now. 

+ Going through some difficult moments and changes in my personal life isn't helping either. 

:gaycat7:

i feel you sis, i'm kinda feeling the same :chick3:

i got used to getting Gaga's crumbs once a week/month and now these past 24 hours have been insane + personal issues :/

 

This site & GGD are both so slow & buggy. It's pissing me off so bad.

 

That just leaves the bitter hags of pop justice & I would rather sit in silence & ponder how everything is going than go there

Edited by eleganceislearned

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

Tbh, I turned off the presscon livestream immediately after seeing Phoenix in a white tshirt. :dies: I know it's going to be weird af. Gaga and Phoenix are the 2 complete opposite kind of weirds lmao. 

Same and I also feel like they have a love/hate kinda friendship. Like theu respect each other but lowkey cant stand the other sometimes :rip:

Liddos being overstimulated and glitching out after 3-4 years of no content to getting a major role in a billion dollar film's sequel, smash standalone single, and impending LG7 lead and album drop all within the span of a month 

2 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

The discourse will be toxic, it's very explicitly anti-incel through and takes some big, big swings

Love that for us.

6 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

HELP.

I feel so overwhelmed by everything happening with Gaga right now. 

+ Going through some difficult moments and changes in my personal life isn't helping either. 

:gaycat7:

spacer.png

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Same and I also feel like they have a love/hate kinda friendship. Like theu respect each other but lowkey cant stand the other sometimes :rip:

they def respect each other as artists so much, you can see that but as friends idk maybe they're just really work friends and that's okay. not everyone has to have a special place in your life

i can be your girlfriend for a weekend

 

OSTKFEf.gif

 

but you'd have to sell your soul to keep me

 

leoqRC7.gif

 

#2024RadioSpotifyYoutubeCinemaIsOurs

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.