Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

not ATRL getting fixed just in time for the pannings

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

not ATRL getting fixed just in time for the pannings

 

spacer.png

I see what you're doing sis, preventively jinxing the servers

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Heldenzeit said:

Wait, I'm out of the loop. Is the thread serious and there's mixed reactions? :chick3:

We don't know yet, but it seems like it will be like the first one: you're in or you're out. Incel will be angry as it looks like the movie clearly reads them out.

Edited by ctlp27

  • Popular Post

Monthly Listeners: 82,436,734 (+1,221,850) 

she is taking a big fat dump on the mother toilet, i fear we may never see this level of cvnt again in our lifetimes 

 

CT9F.gif

I haven't heard a single positive thing about the film itself from people who I know are actually at Venice and saw it. Nothing negative about Gaga though

 

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Monthly Listeners: 82,436,734 (+1,221,850) 

She will take over Sabrina tomorrow

1 minute ago, Price of Fame said:

I haven't heard a single positive thing about the film itself from people who I know are actually at Venice and saw it. Nothing negative about Gaga though

 

whats the tea

1 hour until the pannings 

 

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

 

Let's remember DWAS is doing 11m+ 

 

 

 

Just catching up on everything, I love her look from the photocall/press conference :jonny5: So classy and elegant, Sarah and Freddy snapped I fear. Also I'm a sucker for a bleached brow on Gaga so I'm living :jonny5:

 

And yeah, not concerned about mixed reactions to the movie. The first Joker got the same so it was to be expected. From what I'm seeing her performance is being largely praised so it's all good.

14 minutes ago, Kanes said:

Now why would there be meltdowns?

have you met liddos?

 

ezgif-2-2ef27fb762.gif S1wVq.gif

 

Edited by Bojana
cant people not see this gif? i see it

1 hour ago, Artur said:

image.png?ex=66d9c6ca&is=66d8754a&hm=1b3d53dd28eacba974ccb6bfe8f2a720972198abafbb5b9ccc0c125fc8681e28&

 

I love her so much, our legend. :heart:

La Joconde

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.