Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

reviewers on letterbox are not an accurate representation of the general public :suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

hold strong monsters just remember in a few hours that we always expected FAD to be certified ROTTEN

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

26 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

GWonTwhW4AAUQLt?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

:loki:

 

 

AHHH just seeing this. She looks amazing 

Shouldn't yall have learned to never trust letterboxd? There are atrlers on there trolling. Stick to the confirmed attendees on twitter. 

33 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

3 more hours until red carpet 

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

Do you have a livestream link for the red carpet? Thank you 😊 🙏 

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Do you have a livestream link for the red carpet? Thank you 😊 🙏 

I don't yet. I'm sure there will be some on youtube. 

She looks stunning. I see she flogged Sarah and Freddy in her Malibu basement and demand that they get it together!

Not sure if mentioned but Gaguita was all over the news (Spain) today in the culture section.

Edited by UnRayuki

1 minute ago, truthteller said:

so what's our catchphrase for JFad?

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

According to letterboxd... FAD

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

5 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Do you have a livestream link for the red carpet? Thank you 😊 🙏 

YouTube and VFF site.

FRANCE

 

Spotify Top Songs:

28 (+4) Die With A Smile - 160.572 (+5.839) *NEW POSITION PEAK*

 

Spotify Top Artists:

48. Lady Gaga (+3)

 

Back in the 70s on Apple Music too (it was OUT of Top 100 a few days before)

 

dGPVHSs.gif

3 minutes ago, truthteller said:

so what's our catchphrase for JFad?

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

I have to unlearn techniques and breathing

 

I am a trained singer

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

I'm gonna be honest, as long as I love the film I don't care if it's panned 

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

 

3 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

When is the press screening again? :lakitu:

Red carpet in just over two hours. 

Y'all setting up yourselves to be disappointed if you're expecting this to be well-received. This will most likely be as critically divisive like the first Joker film.

 

Let's just hope Gar gets the acclaim and praise we knew she was hoping to get when she signed up for this. :jonny2:

  • Popular Post

I spoke to someone who has seen the movie this morning 

 

spacer.png

 

 

I think Gaga is safe. According to him she has nothing to do with the issues of the film. He said she was amazing :smitten:(he's not a liddo, so I'm confident he's unbiased)

 

Ohh Dancing with the Stars will have a Bruno Mars theme night this season. Can't wait for DWAS to shake up the ballroom. It's the perfect Waltz song. 

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

People gotta get their puns in early so they can score fake internet points.

 

spacer.png

Just now, opbranden said:

I spoke to someone who has seen the movie this morning 

 

spacer.png

 

 

I think Gaga is safe. According to him she has nothing to do with the issues of the film. He said she was amazing :smitten:(he's not a liddo, so I'm confident he's unbiased)

 

Gaga carrying the movies she's in, yet again.

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.