Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, opbranden said:

She was super professional, but she seemed almost scared Joaquin was about to drop the ph-word :bibliahh: 

phag0tte? 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

When the embargo lifted and the first few reviews are rotten, what then?

 

spacer.png

Then we hope the movie resonates with the audiences more and that Gaga isn't nominated for a Razzie. 

8 minutes ago, atemyheartinc said:

They don't seem having that much chemistry :gaycat7:

 

Gaga totally felt left out during the whole press conference :khalyan2:

i think they had a few cute moments together 

POP: +229 / +0.539

HAC: +34 / +0.199

AC: +10 / -0.039

RHY: +3 / +0.005

13 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

When the embargo lifted and the first few reviews are rotten, what then?

 

spacer.png

Then we celebrate DWAS and count down to LG7

 

:suburban:

Edited by Bad News

the only thing i reacted towards was during the first question when he called her Gaga and she corrected him saying "please call me Stefani" not knowing she was heard through the mic feed. and he kinda started fumbling and said "sorry i can't"…???

Why y'all think the press conference was awkward? I'm not familiar with press conferences in general :redface:

4 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

the only thing i reacted towards was during the first question when he called her Gaga and she corrected him saying "please call me Stefani" not knowing she was heard through the mic feed. and he kinda started fumbling and said "sorry i can't"…???

I think he was just asking whether he can call her Stefani in public and not Gaga tbh, I thought it was sweet.

18 minutes ago, opbranden said:

She was super professional, but she seemed almost scared Joaquin was about to drop the ph-word :bibliahh: 

:bibliahh:

sDXbJcJ.gif

 

 

I'm SCREAMING at this  :ahh:

 

Ohh Miss Kukai, the gates of creativity that you have opened for FaDTRLers

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

2 hours ago, Bojana said:

I'm not elitist about it at all, I've actually found the supporting category to be more interesting and fun to follow than the lead (at least in the last 10 years or so), but I somehow feel like she won't have the criterium to fit the supporting role, I don't know how to explain myself. To me, Zazie Beets would be a supporting actress, while Gaga is a lead actress. But maybe I'm too technical about this :michael:

I think many of assume it means less screen-time or that the character feels lost in the plot but Angelina Jolie won Best Supporting Actress for her incredible performance as Lisa in Girl Interrupted and she had a lot of screen time. She was the best character in the movie. 

They asked a bunch of unrelated questions. My gawd and one of them really had a nerve to ask why Phoenix dropped out that gay film. I'm dying 😭😭😭😭

I wanna know how Gaga built her character. And I speak for everyone that HOG interviews were better. They really focused on asking right questions. And she really expressed and explained how she came up with it. How she built Reggiani whatever her name is. How she used method acting, how she mimicked animals movement to do the job right. Gawd I literally watched every interview of that film. But this time, a bunch of h#gs and boomers asked questions that I felt so cringe while watching. Gawddd

6 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

the only thing i reacted towards was during the first question when he called her Gaga and she corrected him saying "please call me Stefani" not knowing she was heard through the mic feed. and he kinda started fumbling and said "sorry i can't"…???

He said "Stefani or Gaga?" out of the mic and she replied "You can say/call me Stefani" and then he said "So i can say it…Stefani"

 

You completely twisted it:ryan3:

not me having nothing to do today and missing the press interview...

 

leoqRC7.gif

 

she looks so gorgeous here^

can y'all tell me the time of the red carpet? idk nothing today 

 

5 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

the movie WILL be acclaimed, a box office SMASH and GAGAR will be getting that OSCAR

 

Untitled-3.thumb.gif.868089347acf996aad0

First person to ever win Best Actress and Supporting Actress in the same year too. For the same movie. 
 

Untitled-3.thumb.gif.868089347acf996aad0

Idk if thats how it always is but for me the vibes in that room felt so off. Either they hated the movie or its because of Joaquin and his controversy, Gaga was the only light in that room.

2 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

Idk if thats how it always is but for me the vibes in that room felt so off. Either they hated the movie or its because of Joaquin and his controversy, Gaga was the only light in that room.

Did it seem like they hated the movie? A couple of interviewers went out of their way to praise it. 

3 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

They asked a bunch of unrelated questions. My gawd and one of them really had a nerve to ask why Phoenix dropped out that gay film. I'm dying 😭😭😭😭

I wanna know how Gaga built her character. And I speak for everyone that HOG interviews were better. They really focused on asking right questions. And she really expressed and explained how she came up with it. How she built Reggiani whatever her name is. How she used method acting, how she mimicked animals movement to do the job right. Gawd I literally watched every interview of that film. But this time, a bunch of h#gs and boomers asked questions that I felt so cringe while watching. Gawddd

Press conferences are always hasty. There will be better one-on-one interviews tomorrow and more nuanced questions with different global press members. 

 

 

6 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

They asked a bunch of unrelated questions. My gawd and one of them really had a nerve to ask why Phoenix dropped out that gay film. I'm dying 😭😭😭😭

I wanna know how Gaga built her character. And I speak for everyone that HOG interviews were better. They really focused on asking right questions. And she really expressed and explained how she came up with it. How she built Reggiani whatever her name is. How she used method acting, how she mimicked animals movement to do the job right. Gawd I literally watched every interview of that film. But this time, a bunch of h#gs and boomers asked questions that I felt so cringe while watching. Gawddd

Don't worry there will be more interviews that explore that. There is more focus on Joaquin because of his recent controversy

5 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

Idk if thats how it always is but for me the vibes in that room felt so off. Either they hated the movie or its because of Joaquin and his controversy, Gaga was the only light in that room.

the Venice press conference is always like that. stop reading so much into things

4 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

Idk if thats how it always is but for me the vibes in that room felt so off. Either they hated the movie or its because of Joaquin and his controversy, Gaga was the only light in that room.

Press conferences are always a bit awkward because of the way they are set up. Between journalists who don't speak English well at the back of the room, those who need translation (both ways), and the fact that they are international journalists, so not really the type to just be in awe of Hollywood stars. I don't think there's much to read here.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.