Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I think she'll have her hair down and long and she'll be wearing red. 

The criticisms that there is too much music makes me want to watch the movie more. I barely sat through the first movie, but I can't imagine a movie predominantly consisting of Gaga signing (even if in her untrained voice) being at all boring. 

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I think she'll have her hair down and long and she'll be wearing red. 

inshallah

 

lg7-lady-gaga.gif

Sorry I am late to the conversation, but 11M+ streams? 3M more than BOAF? What a slay

8 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

She wore custom Dior and Tiffany diamonds. 

I wonder if they struck the deal to dress her when she was in Paris, but that red dress was Ferragamo, while polka dot dress was by LARoxx, so maybe it was just that one dress

1 minute ago, frankvert said:

This has hit gif potential, can someone pls make it a reality 

 

https://x.com/maryyjanedreams/status/1831329452090904727?s=46

 

 

ezgif-2-2ef27fb762.gif

 

1 minute ago, givemethatpop said:

Sorry I am late to the conversation, but 11M+ streams? 3M more than BOAF? What a slay

11M?? :jonny5:
Woooow

Slaying the music and film industries. I love her look at the press conference. I'm pretty confident that her performance will be acclaimed. The movie, otherwise, we will find out soon.

Just now, kwek_kwek said:

What time is the red carpet?

Less than an hour! :duca:

still can't get over how gorgeous she looked at the press conference 

CT9F.gif

7 minutes ago, frankvert said:

This has hit gif potential, can someone pls make it a reality 

 

https://x.com/maryyjanedreams/status/1831329452090904727?s=46

 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

Tickets go on sale on Monday 

I wonder if we still have that website that we used to track fandango ticketsales of ASIB. Everyone was perched on that website like it's kworb's site. :ahh: 

Edited by Baby Judas

Reviews out in an hour or so, lighting a candle and saying a prayer :alexz:

  • Popular Post

Before the embargo lifts, I'd like to remind you guys that comic book movies do not get good scores from critics. 

 

Deadpool & Wolverine, which sits at almost $1.3 billion at the BO, has a 56 on metacritic. 

 

Joker (2019) has a 59 on metacritic. 

 

All that matters (in the stan world) is that Gaga's acting itself isn't panned. 

 

J:FàD being scored low is to be expected. Don't have meltdowns. 

 

They posted professional footage of their arrival on IG, they both looked so good (even him just in a white shirt)

The link is this page on YouTube, called Biennale Channel 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.