Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Yeah as @hausofdave said there is a difference between being panned and being divisive; Joker is a testament to that although I will say FaD's ambitions as a film worthy of serious consideration is higher than something like DxW. The latter is critic proof, a summer blockbuster and was tailor made to be eaten up by the masses despite the R rating. This will be more challenging to the public's taste than that, even those who loved the original. We'll get a better idea soon enough :chick2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

IMG-9060.jpgoh I know he stans sour bussy :jonnycat:

Edited by Funtonight15

1 minute ago, Kanes said:

Image not found!

Must've been a picture of a sane Liddo :eli: 

2 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

IMG-9060.jpgoh I know he stans sour bussy :jonnycat:

I think I see Joanne reflected in his sunglasses, lol

15 minutes ago, Artur said:

GWpH7kGWoAAVnIy.png?ex=66d9d17f&is=66d87fff&hm=c12f84f5c81effd7b067c55907911634b4fdb611e5175ec45c78403a23a7d71d&

 

 

Wtf is this look

 

:deadbanana4:

Oh its starting, next few hours will be death of us, i'm so excited 

 

feels_oprah2.gif

She also looks incredible, serving like the movie star she is :jonnycat:

I thought we were going to be served fashion this premiere cycle but I guess not… :katie:

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Ahhh official footage :jonnycat:

 

 

the most beautiful woman :WAP:

and somehow the minimalistic look + make up works for this idk why :WAP:

6 minutes ago, Kanes said:

Image not found!

 

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Must've been a picture of a sane Liddo :eli: 

you guys cant see the gif? for me its there

here's another one

 

S1wVq.gif 

Just now, Bojana said:

 

you guys cant see the gif? for me its there

here's another one

 

S1wVq.gif 

I couldn't see the first one but I can see this one. Thank you! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.