Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

Day 19

Flowers: 14.7M (-100k)

Dancing With a Smile: 11.1M (+1M)

Good 4 u: 11.1M (+300k)

Please x3: 10.0M (+30k)

As It Was: 9.8M (-100k)

Drivers license: 9.0M (-300k)

 

dGPVHSs.gif

 

This is insane

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Yves said:

Y'all setting up yourselves to be disappointed if you're expecting this to be well-received. This will most likely be as critically divisive like the first Joker film.

 

Let's just hope Gar gets the acclaim and praise we knew she was hoping to get when she signed up for this. :jonny2:

Well... I don't know if I would say lidos are being super optimistic about the movie today uh.

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

Gaga carrying the movies she's in, yet again.

 

spacer.png

She's THE star of everything she's in, it's not her fault:alexz2:

Edited by opbranden

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I spoke to someone who has seen the movie this morning 

 

spacer.png

 

 

the way I thought my 58 MC prediction was a lowball

 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I spoke to someone who has seen the movie this morning 

 

spacer.png

 

 

I think Gaga is safe. According to him she has nothing to do with the issues of the film. He said she was amazing :smitten:(he's not a liddo, so I'm confident he's unbiased)

 

so is the movie any good? im enthusiastic about gaga but im actually a fan of the first and i wanna know if its worthy watching 

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

Day 19

Flowers: 14.7M (-100k)

Dancing With a Smile: 11.1M (+1M)

Good 4 u: 11.1M (+300k)

Please x3: 10.0M (+30k)

As It Was: 9.8M (-100k)

Drivers license: 9.0M (-300k)

 

dGPVHSs.gif

 

This is insane

Europe and LATAM are not yet fully on board. Imagine if they are. The streams will be insane. DWAS should be charting inside top 10 in all Spotify markets.

Edited by kwek_kwek

4 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I spoke to someone who has seen the movie this morning 

 

spacer.png

 

 

I think Gaga is safe. According to him she has nothing to do with the issues of the film. He said she was amazing :smitten:(he's not a liddo, so I'm confident he's unbiased)

 

Lead or supporting?

 

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

 

When she is releasing LG7 and DWAS so close to Joker not to capitalize off it but to distract from it :gaygacat4:

Idc if movie is panned tho we can always blame it on todd as long as she's praised for her role 

 

:WAP:

LGN said there are many positive reviews coming and all of them saying Gaga did amazing job. 

 

and for lead actress / supporting actress nom , its all about screen time. 

If her screen time is enough then she'll be in lead, if not then she'll ride for supporting. 

I love the first one, so as long as it's on par and not worse that a win for me

 

spacer.png

the look today is giving year 9 art teacher meets the fame MOTHER era

But i wasn't really gagged, its cute. That's one look down i guess

Gaga was marked 'safe' from sarah tanno and federic asparagus - 04 Sep 2024

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

57 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

GWonTwhW4AAUQLt?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

:loki:

 

 

Mother serving RADIANCE :loki:

11 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I spoke to someone who has seen the movie this morning 

 

spacer.png

 

 

I think Gaga is safe. According to him she has nothing to do with the issues of the film. He said she was amazing :smitten:(he's not a liddo, so I'm confident he's unbiased)

 

Spill

 

6a00d83451b8c369e201538e945797970b-pi

 

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

STEFANI OR GAGA OR LEE OR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY OR MOTHER MONSTER? 

 

dGPVHSs.gif

 

So much of this year was a drought so now that we're getting an onslaught of content (DWAS, LG7 lead, J:FaD, and all the press from those projects) it almost feels overstimulating :rip: but I'm not complaining, this is the most fun it's been as a stan in a hot minute :gaygacat5:

the people that liked the first film will probably be fine with this one

i hated it but i gotta support Queen anyway

6a00d83451b8c369e201538e945797970b-pi

2 hrs I believe? I fear its going to be panned just like the first movie but overall idc so much we have DWAS and LG7 is imminent, I just hope the hate is pushed towards Todd and Gaga gets some praise. She needs to start working with women directors and not people who already had 1 mixed/panned movie and the hangover trilogy.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

the look today is giving year 9 art teacher meets the fame MOTHER era

But i wasn't really gagged, its cute. That's one look down i guess

Gaga was marked 'safe' from sarah tanno and federic asparagus - 04 Sep 2024

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

I mean that was just a press conference look, which in my opinion was better than the press conference look from ASIB, so let's wait for the red carpet outfit 

 

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

 

1 minute ago, Colmillo said:

:jonny:

 

 

now that's a look. :jonny: 

Why tf are any of you talking about panned? There are literally zero reviews. :rip: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.