Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, hausofdave said:

11 (+6)

The way I'm used to this being how Gar's radio updates look, we're SO far from the shallow now 

 

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, cartierdelrey said:

POP MUSIC EMERGENCY:

 

DIE WITH A SMILE HAS OFFICIALLY PASSED WOMAN'S WORLD IN VIEWS IN ONLY 3 DAYS.

 

LIFETIMES ALSO DEBUTS ON THE BUBBLING UNDER HOT 100 AT #15.

 

CONGRATULATIONS LITTLE MONSTERS WE HAVE OFFCIALLY WON THE WAR. 
 

spacer.png

Thread it. We need CNN, MSNBC, and even Fox News to catch on.

 

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Shazam US - #11 (+6)

 

spacer.png

Flashbacks of us tracking shazam when BM was going viral. It's a great indicator of how big a song is right now

 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

I'm just glad that my homecountry is lowkey eating this up. It's been so long since Gag had a hit in the Philippines. Although Shallow and ARUTW are huge karaoke hits in the country, I don't think those charted well on Spotify PH. 

 

giphy.gif

Imagine using Spotify PH as metric for success. Girl, it's a niche platform. Most Pinoys don't use it. Majority of the songs in the top 50 are literally unknown to the GP/masses.

 

Great to see DWAS doing well on Spotify PH though, it's a great indicator that Spotify demograhics (mostly Gen Z and upper classes) are on board with it. 

 

Also ARUTW is not just a karaoke hit, it's literally everywhere. It blew up with the GP and reached even the kabukirans, it's a Selos type hit except it serves longevity and still showing no signs of dying down.

 

Edited by charot

2 minutes ago, charot said:

Imagine using Spotify PH as metric of success. Girl, it's a niche platform. Most Pinoys don't use it. 

 

Great to see DWAS doing well on Spotify PH though, it's a great indicator that Spotify demograhics (mostly Gen Z and upper classes) are on board with it. 

 

Also ARUTW is not just a karaoke hit, it's literally everywhere.

 

DWAS has more streams in Spotify PH  compared to Spotify AUS and UK despite having lower positions compared to AUS and UK.

 

IMO Spotify and AM is split 50/50 between users in the PH

Damn this is really going #1 on AM huh 

 

I still can't believe we have a smash on our hands. This could be her biggest hit of all time. I literally can't stop listening 

Perched for tomorrow's Spotify and Apple Music update. Goodnight ladies, light your Alejandro candles 

The little echos in the background on the instrumental during the verses sticks out for me more every listen :jonny: 

13 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Damn this is really going #1 on AM huh 

 

I still can't believe we have a smash on our hands. This could be her biggest hit of all time. I literally can't stop listening 

The song is good and catchy, but for it to be her biggest hit ever I feel like it needs a story line, kinda like Shallow and BradGa "romance" chemistry and performance. 

 

Still crazy to think it went #1 after the Oscar performance, people were really invested into BradGa. 

It does have this timeless sound tho.

Edited by viego

4 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Poker Face will always, undisputedly, remain her biggest hit

Until Notorious Being comes to end the OGHs 

giphy.gif

The way "people thought Lady Gaga's career was finished in 2013" is going to become one of those "Blockbuster thought Netflix's business model was stupid and didn't buy them when they had the chance" type of fun facts :gaygacat4:

I'm happy the song is doing well! The Coker and the Joker really pulled it off together. and it's 4 minutes, wow. finally. no quick tik tok hits here

 

 

The fact that we really are on the cusp on the 3rd wave of Gaga domination makes me feel things

 giphy.gif

 

Die with a Smile, Joker 2, LG7, Awards Season 

giphy.gif

 

Like, imagine the rush of having everything smash one after another 

giphy.gif

 

if DWAS and LG7 singles 1 + 2 are in the Top 10 at the same time? Blastoise Smash methinks

giphy.gif

 

Ahhh!!!

I'm back to listening to Dance in the Dark. I really am an old gay living in the past aren't I?

1 hour ago, Aden said:

Thread it. We need CNN, MSNBC, and even Fox News to catch on.

 

 

giphy.gif

Who's gonna thread it? :eli:

3 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I'm back to listening to Dance in the Dark. I really am an old gay living in the past aren't I?

the fact that I get excited whenever I see ur post that it might be something funny just to get disappointed time and time again :gaycat6:

what happened Ms Pikachoo? :chick3:

Just now, Rino said:

the fact that I get excited whenever I see ur post that it might be something funny just to get disappointed time and time again :gaycat6:

what happened Ms Pikachoo? :chick3:

what happened?

 

what happened was I was banned for 6 months! I can't say a peep anymore. especially with lg7 coming, I need to keep my opinions to myself (and to reddit)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.