Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I suppose she could do a rollout like TFM for LG7 with the lead in October and album November, if its true that it's similar dark pop for the fall 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

the radio promotion is being jointly handled by Interscope and Atlantic according to all access

I wish our fanbase was organized enough to secure a couple of thousand extra sales to push the song to top 3 :jonny2:

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Hurem said:

I wish our fanbase was organized enough to secure a couple of thousand extra sales to push the song to top 3 :jonny2:

We've been stanning Gargoyle for 16 years now, we're old, give us senior citizens a break. 
 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Gagaqueen said:


Its so gooooood  :giraffe:

Am I crazy for thinking this remix brings out the topline even more :jonny:

 

DWAS has such strong melodic writing :jonny:

the way Gar will have two different Halloween costumes if this keeps smashing :wanda:

 

 

3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I wish our fanbase was organized enough to secure a couple of thousand extra sales to push the song to top 3 :jonny2:

LGN (what we have left since GGD is still gone) is too busy being a throwback account, I guess

Spoiler

 

:dies:

14 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I wish our fanbase was organized enough to secure a couple of thousand extra sales to push the song to top 3 :jonny2:

We can't even organize an album ranking. :toofunny2:

This stanbase is in our early 30's. We're not used to the Tik Tok era

 

:suburban:

49 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Ou Jackson Maine get up on your good noose

:deadvision:

11 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

We can't even organize an album ranking. :toofunny2:

:deadbanana2:

 

I'd be willing to gift several copies but idk if it would count for H100 since I'm not in the US :katie:

  • Popular Post

By the end of day 4, DWAS' music video will pass Woman's World in views (it's stuck at 13M flat). Just wanted to let y'all know so someone can remember to thread it in a couple hours :celestial5:

27 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

This stanbase is in our early 30's. We're not used to the Tik Tok era

 

:suburban:

I have lower back pain. Do they think we can afford to break a heel buying songs on iKoons?

 

I can barely stay up for a midnight release and haven't done GA at a tour since the Joanne World Tour.

 

:suburban:

Let me speak into existence that this is her Shallow 2.0. 

My straight friends were LIVING for the video and kept replaying it. And everyone I've showed it to has loved it on first listen. 

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

I have lower back pain. Do they think we can afford to break a heel buying songs on iKoons?

 

I can barely stay up for a midnight release and haven't done GA at a tour since the Joanne World Tour.

 

:suburban:

Same sis, when Gaga got migraines, I started getting migraines? She knows the 2008 crowd 

It's definitely joining her 1B+ list on spotify :alexz:

Oh wow this post from Nov 2023 has NOT aged well :gaycat1:

spacer.png

4 months in 2024 left, LETS GOOO

8 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Oh wow this post from Nov 2023 has NOT aged well :gaycat1:

spacer.png

4 months in 2024 left, LETS GOOO

I doubt @RideOrDie even knows stuff anymore :sherlock:

I'll only believe him if he posts LG7 release date now

Edited by Badgalbriel

The way we've been begging for collab droplets and smooth vocals for years, and the moment she does it, she smashes. Sometimes Little Managers get it right.

 

giphy.gif

53 minutes ago, cartierdelrey said:

By the end of day 4, DWAS' music video will pass Woman's World in views (it's stuck at 13M flat). Just wanted to let y'all know so someone can remember to thread it in a couple hours :celestial5:

Since playlisting can't be used as an excuse in this particular scenario, it'll be interesting to see what excuses certain people come up with :celestial5:

7 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Since playlisting can't be used as an excuse in this particular scenario, it'll be interesting to see what excuses certain people come up with :celestial5:

And the crazy thing is… WW has been at 13M for almost 2 weeks

2 minutes ago, cartierdelrey said:

And the crazy thing is… WW has been at 13M for almost 2 weeks

Which makes it even more insane that the OGHs from that fanbase are trying to drag DWAS's quality and success. Like read the room :deadbanana2:

15 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Since playlisting can't be used as an excuse in this particular scenario, it'll be interesting to see what excuses certain people come up with :celestial5:

They will use the collab excuse.

 

In that scenario, we will divide the 12 million views in two, 6 million for Gaga and 6 million for Bruno and compare them with the 3.5M views Lifetimes (The second lead single ) has :ahh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.