Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Damn, the hot 100 is so much stronger than the earlier half of the year. She would've been able to debut at number 1 even without a radio deal in other months.

Love the success but if it gives this puta the wrong idea of what to release on her next album….oh I will be MAD

2011 fad Lady GaGa gets multiple top 3 hits in each of the three decades of her career, surprised? 

 

w89jzjT.gif

  • Popular Post

2000s:

  • Just Dance (#1)
  • Poker Face (#1)
  • LoveGame (#5)
  • Paparazzi (#6)
  • Bad Romance (#2)

2010s:

  • Telephone (#3)
  • Alejandro (#5)
  • Born This Way (#1)
  • Judas (#10)
  • The Edge of Glory (#3)
  • You & I (#6)
  • Applause (#4)
  • Dope (#8)
  • Million Reasons (#4)
  • Shallow (#1)

2020s:

  • Stupid Love (#5)
  • Rain on Me (#1)
  • Die with a Smile (#3)*

* so far

Okay the labels need to step in and do something now, we can get that #1

8 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

NOT TOP 3 OMG

 

 

I need Liddos to get of talks lazy asses and buy and stream the song because we have a chance at getting a #1 if not this week then next week omg this is actually crazy?!

They way we were all so shocked we posted that tweet 5 times 

 

:dies:

I always FUME whenever I think about how much bigger Shallah would have been had Tiktok been as big and influential as it is now but it's also so so impressive that it (and ARUTW) managed to become such massive hits without it. 

 

aDBzRyE.gif

I need Gags to release the dance version DWAS - Bloody Mary Mix so the gheys can stream more :WAP: 

Can someone compile a list of where you can buy DWAS? 
 

Is it just from iTunes or can you buy it from her store, if I buy it from iTunes can I buy it from like google play? We need to clock in! 

Vidqu-faceswap-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

They can capitalize on it next week or third week with vinyls and even bigger radio numbers by then, peaking at the same time, I think streaming will remain stable, so they don't need to put all effort to a number 1 this week.

Playing DWAS on Kamala's surprise appearance earlier at DNC would have secured a Top 1 debut. Damn Interscope/Atlantic. :dies: :eli: 

Top 3 in the cards? :jonny5: The difference between #3 and #1 is over 100 points so I don't think we should get too excited about a possible #1 debut unless it starts really pulling bigger numbers the next three days.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.