Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

charts

box office tracking

JFAD reviews

Grammy / Oscar campaign 

 

spacer.png

 

2018/19 all over again, STOMP STOMP STOMP

 

giphy.gif

 

 

Edited by RideOrDie

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

JFAD doing 1 Billion gross is the final nail on OGHs, I fear. :jonny: 

Edited by Baby Judas

I'm IJBOLing that she one-upped us with our nonsense countdown by announcing it an hour earlier than we do.

giphy.gif

Was just checking my Last.fm to see where I was at in my Liddo duties (103 DWAS scrobbles so far! :bird:), then went down my scrobble history stats...

 

I'm impressed to see I used to stream more songs in a MONTH in 2011-2013 than some whole recent years :deadbanana2:

13 minutes ago, TMRA said:

I have a deep dark secret to reveal

I made this video when I was a kid:deadbanana:

 

 

 

It has over 30k views

asjkdñaslklsd love u

And in less than three weeks we get Venice: interviews, red carpet looks, reviews, standing ovations...

I presume they wait for the premiere at Venice to launch the pre-order for the soundtrack. I don't see why they wouldn't try to snatch a top 3 debut at least so a month of pre-order should help

  • Popular Post

Truly can't imagine the mental suffering OGHs must be carrying nowadays. You gleefully participated in nonstop post-ARTPOP lashings for years about how Gar was never going to recover commercially. Spent hours of your boring life sitting on ATRL trying to write her off as another Nelly Furtado once-in-a-moment flash in the pan.

 

Then she performed one of the most viewed Superbowl halftime shows of all time and snatched a top 5 hit. Followed by a COLOSSAL film and MUSIC ERA, garnering her two behemoth smashes that couldn't be matched by the most popular artists today even with a billion dollar marketing budget. Followed by Chromatica, which resulted in moderate success even amidst a global pandemic. Followed by one of the most successful adult dramas of all time in that same pandemic. Followed by become a billion dollar-grossing music composer with Top Gun. Followed by one of her 12-year-old songs going insanely viral and becoming a smash, earning her a top 10 on radio. Followed by a smash POP song about to secure the good sis her 18th top ten in the wake of one of the biggest films of this decade, set to potentially gross $1 billion.

 

Just stomp after stomp. There must be less OGHs around because I too would throw myself off the side of a building if I was THIS wrong about an artist I invested so much hatred into.

 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

I too would throw myself off the side of a building if I was THIS wrong about an artist I invested so much hatred into.

:deadbanana4:

Quote

 "I want to show women they don't need to try to keep up with the 19-year-olds and the 21-year-olds in order to have a hit. Women in music, they feel like they need to f---ing sell everything to be a star. It's so sad. I want to explode as I go into my 30s."

We noticed mama

 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Aden said:

Truly can't imagine the mental suffering OGHs must be carrying nowadays. You gleefully participated in nonstop post-ARTPOP lashings for years about how Gar was never going to recover commercially. Spent hours of your boring life sitting on ATRL trying to write her off as another Nelly Furtado once-in-a-moment flash in the pan.

 

Then she performed one of the most viewed Superbowl halftime shows of all time and snatched a top 5 hit. Followed by a COLOSSAL film and MUSIC ERA, garnering her two behemoth smashes that couldn't be matched by the most popular artists today even with a billion dollar marketing budget. Followed by Chromatica, which resulted in moderate success even amidst a global pandemic. Followed by one of the most successful adult dramas of all time in that same pandemic. Followed by become a billion dollar-grossing music composer with Top Gun. Followed by one of her 12-year-old songs going insanely viral and becoming a smash, earning her a top 10 on radio. Followed by a smash POP song about to secure the good sis her 18th top ten in the wake of one of the biggest films of this decade, set to potentially gross $1 billion.

 

Just stomp after stomp. There must be less OGHs around because I too would throw myself off the side of a building if I was THIS wrong about an artist I invested so much hatred into.

 

giphy.gif

Signature worthy. Thank you :heart:

I'm trying to remain a li'l pessimistic about Die With A Smile. Part of me thinks it's too early to call it a smash, but it keeps rising day after day so it's hard for me to contain my excitement lol. How long does it need to keep performing well before we can say BONAFIDE SMASH?

5 minutes ago, Aden said:

Truly can't imagine the mental suffering OGHs must be carrying nowadays. You gleefully participated in nonstop post-ARTPOP lashings for years about how Gar was never going to recover commercially. Spent hours of your boring life sitting on ATRL trying to write her off as another Nelly Furtado once-in-a-moment flash in the pan.

 

Then she performed one of the most viewed Superbowl halftime shows of all time and snatched a top 5 hit. Followed by a COLOSSAL film and MUSIC ERA, garnering her two behemoth smashes that couldn't be matched by the most popular artists today even with a billion dollar marketing budget. Followed by Chromatica, which resulted in moderate success even amidst a global pandemic. Followed by one of the most successful adult dramas of all time in that same pandemic. Followed by become a billion dollar-grossing music composer with Top Gun. Followed by one of her 12-year-old songs going insanely viral and becoming a smash, earning her a top 10 on radio. Followed by a smash POP song about to secure the good sis her 18th top ten in the wake of one of the biggest films of this decade, set to potentially gross $1 billion.

 

Just stomp after stomp. There must be less OGHs around because I too would throw myself off the side of a building if I was THIS wrong about an artist I invested so much hatred into.

 

giphy.gif

there are several OGHs from a decade ago actively stanning DWAS in the single thread it's actually a bit funny 

40 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

Added to Hot Hits UK! :jonny: Expect another great bump tomorrow!

 

Off, topic but is "I had some help" actually a hit song in the uk of all places? :deadbanana:

10 minutes ago, Aden said:

Truly can't imagine the mental suffering OGHs must be carrying nowadays. You gleefully participated in nonstop post-ARTPOP lashings for years about how Gar was never going to recover commercially. Spent hours of your boring life sitting on ATRL trying to write her off as another Nelly Furtado once-in-a-moment flash in the pan.

 

Then she performed one of the most viewed Superbowl halftime shows of all time and snatched a top 5 hit. Followed by a COLOSSAL film and MUSIC ERA, garnering her two behemoth smashes that couldn't be matched by the most popular artists today even with a billion dollar marketing budget. Followed by Chromatica, which resulted in moderate success even amidst a global pandemic. Followed by one of the most successful adult dramas of all time in that same pandemic. Followed by become a billion dollar-grossing music composer with Top Gun. Followed by one of her 12-year-old songs going insanely viral and becoming a smash, earning her a top 10 on radio. Followed by a smash POP song about to secure the good sis her 18th top ten in the wake of one of the biggest films of this decade, set to potentially gross $1 billion.

 

Just stomp after stomp. There must be less OGHs around because I too would throw myself off the side of a building if I was THIS wrong about an artist I invested so much hatred into.

 

giphy.gif

The fact that many of them still seem to be living in a post-2018 world is so funny. :rip: Gaga has become a genuinely beloved and respected musical icon in and outside of the industry. People are always willing to give her and her music a chance because of this reason. She's set for life. And they can't stand it!

Just now, MadMax12 said:

I'm surprised DWAS is doing so well despite the production. It just shows what two big names can do. ROM did well too, but its watered down production is why it's not really a staple hit in her discography 

Wdym? The production is what makes this song so amazing despite the cheesy lyrics

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, MadMax12 said:

I'm surprised DWAS is doing so well despite the production. It just shows what two big names can do. ROM did well too, but its watered down production is why it's not really a staple hit in her discography 

 

She's so TABS in everything she does. I truly believe the people that hate on her do it just for attention because that's the only kind they receive

 

ezgif.thumb.gif.bf28044944e97e7b369b940c

1 minute ago, MadMax12 said:

I'm surprised DWAS is doing so well despite the production. It just shows what two big names can do. ROM did well too, but its watered down production is why it's not really a staple hit in her discography 

giphy.webp

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.