REPENT!!!!

*iPhone 7

DIRECTED BY RICHY SQUIRREL

PRODUCED AND EDITED BY HAUS OF GAGA

FASHION BY NAT GERMANOTTA

you excited yet?

:ryan3:

• Haha 2

We best not celebrate a certain someone losing bigly too much. Karma may get us with LG7. 

15 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

Karma may get us with LG7. 

Not happening 

52 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

So. Who's releasing next Friday and the following Friday? I asked before but didn't see a reply. 

We need to map out our countdown schedule while we are on a high. 

:gaycat:

Gaga 

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

We best not celebrate a certain someone losing bigly too much. Karma may get us with LG7. 

I can totally see that happening. Luck hates liddos :duca:

20 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

Even if LG7 is a complete lead balloon success wise, Gaga still got a #1 single in three different decades, a #1 platinum album 12 years into her career, a solo top 5 song 12 years into her career, a Diamond-eligible smash 10 years into her career, multiple successful movies, a sold-out stadium tour 14 years into her career, an Oscar + a BA nomination along with several other acting awards, and a robust catalog. A flop era doesn't take any of that away. 

• Like 1

SL getting a cute streaming update tomorrow would be a kii. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Not happening 

Agreed. LG7 will never happen.

:suburban:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

Her playing the first moments of LG7 in Stade De France… Look at the material, the synergy I fear

:jonny5:

Oh it's her for sure

QMYITsO.gif

• Thanks 1

Everytime I see this icon 17HSMdI.gif

My head plays the hold my hand intro 

:toofunny2:

• Haha 13

50 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Even if LG7 is a complete lead balloon success wise, Gaga still got a #1 single in three different decades, a #1 platinum album 12 years into her career, a solo top 5 song 12 years into her career, a Diamond-eligible smash 10 years into her career, multiple successful movies, a sold-out stadium tour 14 years into her career, an Oscar + a BA nomination along with several other acting awards, and a robust catalog. A flop era doesn't take any of that away. 

Yeah. that's why I don't really care about charts anymore and am open to an album all at once. 

There was no need of some critics praise in comparison of a mid Katy ripoff and a resurgence on iTunes in order to appreciate 'Stupid Love', it has always been a valid pop song, majority of this fanbase hate it just because it didn't end up being a hit.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

would the owner of LGN lie?

girl go make a funny post in that WW critics thread to make it even more iconic :bird:

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

There was no need of some critics praise in comparison of a mid Katy ripoff and a resurge on iTunes in order to appreciate 'Stupid Love', it has always been a valid pop song, majority of this fanbase hate it just because it didn't end up being a hit.

I think the hate towards SL comes mainly from the video. It just needed a professional looking video. #ShotOniPhone 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, scheibe said:

Even as a documented OSLH, I must admit that SL has always had a fantastic instrumental and that mashup proves it 

I've always questioned its title... "Stupid Love" just feels a little below her. Even if she kept the same melody, something like "GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOVE, LOVE!" would have felt more mature (coming off ASIB) and relatable idk 

Feeling so vindicated as a Stupid Love truther for these past few years.

spacer.png

It's not a masterpiece by any means, and it should not have been the lead single for Chromatica, but it's always been a solid pop song. Strong retro production with some great electronic flourishes, great melodicism on the verses, and the pre-chorus is a legitimate highlight on the album. Even the chorus, though weak by Godga standards, still works and bops. Been streaming it in light of thaT song getting plopped into the world like a sh*t into a toilet. It's great to stan talent!

spacer.png

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Even as a documented OSLH, I must admit that SL has always had a fantastic instrumental and that mashup proves it 

I've always questioned its title... "Stupid Love" just feels a little below her. Even if she kept the same melody, something like "GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOVE, LOVE!" would have felt more mature (coming off ASIB) and relatable idk 

i just sing it as "i want just to be loved" instead, and i like it more.

• Haha 1

I love how she introduced the tribes for... Nothing else but the video :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

I wasnt on pop forums during chromatica, i didnt realize people didnt like stupid love? I actually loved it (not the music video since it's cheap and I HATE richy choreography with every ounce of my body. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenB said:

I wasnt on pop forums during chromatica, i didnt realize people didnt like stupid love? I actually loved it (not the music video since it's cheap and I HATE richy choreography with every ounce of my body. 

The initial rollout was very botched due to the "demo" being leaked a month or so before release. Unfortunately, the final version is, basically the same song and not much different. I'm a SL hater but for me it was majorly disappointing and does not fit on the album.

Was shopping today and heard these preteen girls singing hold my hand 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.