Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Bojana said:

Where's that dog user who loathes stupid love? He might've had a stroke by now 

giphy.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

I will settle for top 5. It looks like deadpool and inside out 2 will be tough to beat. We still lionking prequel coming.

Yeah, plus musicals don't usually do exceptionally well at the box office.

16 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I'm slowing becoming a LG72025truther again. From 2022-this April I was so sure the album was coming in 2025, but then all the rumors made me switch to 2024

 

Now that we are getting so close to JFAD, I realize that JFAD is going to bigger and more important than LG7. LG7 is going to have to wait until 2025 

I get your feeling, but it would be really weird to sit on a finished album for 6-7 months... She clearly implied LG7 was coming soon :dancehall:

If you could walk with air under your feet

 

You'd find imagination is complete

 

With buoyancy and complicated turns

 

With heartbreak always nudging us to yearn

 

I found a way back to myself again

 

With different tones, and metals I could bend

 

I hope that you will love me in this way

 

For who I am -not then- but for today

 

🖤

2 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

If you could walk with air under your feet

 

You'd find imagination is complete

 

With buoyancy and complicated turns

 

With heartbreak always nudging us to yearn

 

I found a way back to myself again

 

With different tones, and metals I could bend

 

I hope that you will love me in this way

 

For who I am -not then- but for today

 

🖤

I think those might be lyrics from a song called "Falling In Love Again" :lakitu:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7WmgHnArsZ/?img_index=1

The way I've been a Stupid Grammy stan since day one

 

QMYITsO.gif

3 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

 Who knew our girl had so much power and influence! 
:ryan3:

Katy fans have lost it lol and not to be shady but Gaga hasn't interacted with Kesha since 2017 I highly doubt Gaga is even aware that Kesha or Katy have new music out :toofunny3:. Gaga is in her Malibu mansion doing yoga while listening to jazz music. 

3 minutes ago, VortexTrap said:

I think those might be lyrics from a song called "Falling In Love Again" :lakitu:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7WmgHnArsZ/?img_index=1

Now wait–   :ghostface:  

i hate Gaga's perfectionist ass for not letting Cher release the Greatest Thing :monkey:

i'm listening to Closer to the Truth album rn and it would've fit so well :chick3:

rain-on-me.jpg

ariana-lady-gaga-f0b59ff9bb66455e8c7f987

They're so cute together. I want them to collaborate again. 

I sort of feel bad for Katy... not that critics are saying anything wrong about her music, but it's just like... damn, one less pop girl.  Her career is basically over with this album unless something goes viral. 

Her streams rising, Stupid Love having a renaissance, rumors of her performing at the Paris Olympics

 

We're so back

 

xM2uhOf.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

:hoetenks:

oh my god, let me stream it 5 more times :gaygacat3:

funniest day to be a liddo on ATRL in years, the way that song is exactly as awful and panned as the losers on here have pretended Stupid Noise was

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

stoophid larhv sounding good today 

 

1*K5F75blCytIVq33N_HxJtA.gif

no cause why am I bopping?

 

1*K5F75blCytIVq33N_HxJtA.gif

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

no cause why am I bopping?

 

1*K5F75blCytIVq33N_HxJtA.gif

bc we're living in the context of all that's been 

 

1*K5F75blCytIVq33N_HxJtA.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

bc we're living in the context of all that's been 

 

1*K5F75blCytIVq33N_HxJtA.gif

nobody's gonna heal me if i don't open the DOAH!

 

1*K5F75blCytIVq33N_HxJtA.gif

Can the SL demo FINALLY leak? To celebrate that it's a woman's world and we are living in it

 

 

(I'm sure this has been Gaga's favourite day since she penned her new Grammy winning single "Falling In Love Again" the day Michael proposed to her)

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Can the SL demo FINALLY leak? To celebrate that it's a woman's world and we are living in it

 

 

(I'm sure this has been Gaga's favourite day since she penned her new Grammy winning single "Falling In Love Again" the day Michael proposed to her)

Boris should've leaked a demo in honor of Stupid Love 2.0 (derogatory) dropping today. 

Edited by Dear Reader

When the HOG Oscar snub happened, a good amount of members of that fanbase were being quite celebratory. I've also seen disgusting transphobia against Gaga by that fanbase on Twitter for years. So having their fave's comeback negatively compared to top 5 solo hit Stupid Love must really sting tbh

Edited by Aston Martin

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.