Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 hours ago, Aden said:

And what if I said Woman's World production actually has the bland sanitized sound that Chromatica consistently gets pegged for having

 

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

 

4 hours ago, Sannie said:

tbh i don't think you know what "production" means, love.

*shrug* One has grating synths, chipmunk doot doot doot doos, and sounds like an unfinished demo and one is smooth, balanced and pleasing to the ear

 

Can't wait for the SLxWW mashups 

 

Maybe I'll stan then

 

:ryan3:

For some reason I feel strangely confident about LG7's rollout. Her team can be a mess at times but I just know Gaga and the Haus are PISSED about the Chrome roll-out being derailed. I just know they want blood.

 

Maybe it's delusion, but this wait has been painful for a good reason. The day she formally announces is a day we're never going to forget.

 

QMYITsO.gif

Comparing THAT song to SL? 😤 

 

Heard it and had to immediately wash my ears with SL. Then cleansed my palette with ARUTW. 

2 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

 

*shrug* One has grating synths, chipmunk doot doot doot doos, and sounds like an unfinished demo and one is smooth, balanced and pleasing to the ear

 

Can't wait for the SLxWW mashups 

 

Maybe I'll stan then

 

:ryan3:

Glad we agree that SL is "smooth, balanced and pleasing to the ear".

 

stephm.png

8 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

:bibliahh:

 

 

 

Why is Make Me that high? 

22 minutes ago, Konril said:

The goodwill and chokehold that the Born This Way songs have on TikTok that lead to this admiration better amount to something.

GAGA STAND UP!

QMYITsO.gif

The fact that we have nothing so far is also exciting, her team is finally being able to keep her stuff safe. Her peers releasing bad music will also help since they will be compared for sure.

 

Everything is going the RIGHT way and I don't really mind waiting a bit more if it means that the album will be amazing. I'm not even expecting a huge smash era (although it would be the cherry on top). I just want her best body of work to date, I know she has it in her.

 

QMYITsO.gif

Are Brazilian monsters buying SL and Brit Army buying MM to beat Katy on iTunes? Or is Brazil stuck in some time warp?

The way stupid love sounds x5 fresher than rain on me in 2024. 

I hope she announces the new single next week along with the stupid love praise 

 

that would be a perfect move 

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

isnt that davis guy from variety an ogh? he always snubs her 

I'm not sure tbh I've never looked deep into Gaga media critics. 

 

Amazing Spotify update today. Her entire discography rose! This is a woman's world indeed!

 

QMYITsO.gif

5 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

The way stupid love sounds x5 fresher than rain on me in 2024. 

Hm, interesting thesis. Covid Love is pretty much pure 80s synth pop which is atp timeless by definition. Rain On Me on the other hand is a bit too 90s-revival unfortunately; ironically it would've aged better if they hadn't watered it down and kept the pure 90s vibes. So in conclusion I'd agree, BUT not too much on ROM pls, it is after all a Grammy-winning song which is very hard to get and not everybody has that

 

QMYITsO.gif

I'm drunk I ******* love this woman but like can she just announce already 

:suburban:

59 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Glad we agree that SL is "smooth, balanced and pleasing to the ear".

 

stephm.png

tbh i don't think you know what "smooth, balanced and pleasing to the ear" means, love

 

:ryan3:

I'm slowing becoming a LG72025truther again. From 2022-this April I was so sure the album was coming in 2025, but then all the rumors made me switch to 2024

 

Now that we are getting so close to JFAD, I realize that JFAD is going to bigger and more important than LG7. LG7 is going to have to wait until 2025 

She-who-must-not-be-named-in-this-base is getting trashed by everyone. It's time like these we must really appreciate Gaga turning to acting and becoming a certified A-list actress. Having other talents and channels to show these talents really helps. 

Daily reminder! 

Less than 3 months until THE most anticipated movie of the year. 

Already destined to become highest grossing movie of the year; Joker 🃏 leading actress Lady Gaga 

 

:clack:

1 minute ago, TrymeB said:

She-who-must-not-be-named-in-this-base is getting trashed by everyone. It's time like these we must really appreciate Gaga turning to acting and becoming a certified A-list actress. Having other talents and channels to show these talents really helps. 

We all hated her tribute era back in 2015 and we still hate jazz up to this day.

 

But honesty if it wasn't for Tony, Gaga career could have oossibly been in bad shape.

 

 

OGHs really like to scream thankyouMovies, thankyouBradley, thankyouAriana but in all honesty it actually thankyouTony. He really saw talent in her and pivot her to right direction 

1 minute ago, Human Fly said:

Daily reminder! 

Less than 3 months until THE most anticipated movie of the year. 

Already destined to become highest grossing movie of the year; Joker 🃏 leading actress Lady Gaga 

 

:clack:

I will settle for top 5. It looks like deadpool and inside out 2 will be tough to beat. We still lionking prequel coming.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.