Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

37 minutes ago, Julio said:

:suburban:

this has me screaming, why is he using bottom emojis

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 hours ago, Sheep said:

This was because of her Vegas contract which mandated for every x number of Vegas shows she could do a fraction of that in non-MGM Vegas venues. This is why the original tour schedule was so miniscule compared to the final one as well.

 

She was making all sorts of eye contact with us at the show(I was almost at barricade and show up in the film multiple times) but I think the conscious effort to not accept gifts or letters and then pull fans up on stage was a covid precaution. The barricade itself was further from Gaga than at any other show of hers I ever attended as well. She even walked through the crowd but was very intentionally not lingering in any one spot. Her speeches have actually been something she gets negative reviews for even if they're sorely missed. Chromatica Ball was a product of finally listening to feedback from fans and from the press which is how we got the break-neck paced show that was frontloaded with hits, ditched the clunky props and brought back TFM inspired dark pop visuals.

 

I imagine for her next tour(or Vegas pop show if she's dumb enough to keep doing it) will bring back fan interaction but keep the talking short again.

Thanks for the information! I completely forgot about covid when watching, it was so weird to me that she was walking so close to the fans yet so physically distant. That is a fair explanation.

 

Didn't know about the Vegas contract either, I guess we'll see with the next tour! I don't wanna miss it, but I need her to make it easier to attend this time :chick3:

Yeh he's scrambling now. We caught you in 4K babe. Mess. 
 

:suburban:

Do you all remember the flamethrowers all over the stage... It would have been a terrible idea if she had accepted one fan gift during a show since a bunch of fans would have wanted to throw theirs in the following shows. It would have been a safety hazard.

I just hope that they keep working together despite this because I love that white dress he did for her

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Gaga hiring unprofessional ppl what's new :suburban:

She really needs to implement NDAs for everything 

 

:suburban:

I'm sorry, but I'm still cackling at the fact that he attempted to suggest that Tony Bennett was the source of the LG7 release date announcement. :deadbanana2:

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

I'm sorry, but I'm still cackling at the fact that he attempted to suggest that Tony Bennett was the source of the LG7 release date announcement. :deadbanana2:

what the hell...

 

He kinda ****** up a once in a lifetime opportunity

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I'm sorry, but I'm still cackling at the fact that he attempted to suggest that Tony Bennett was the source of the LG7 release date announcement. :deadbanana2:

Well Joanne was the source of her 5th album so I guess it wouldn't be too outside of the realm of possibility :suburban:

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

Well Joanne was the source of her 5th album so I guess it wouldn't be too outside of the realm of possibility :suburban:

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

spacer.png

this gif look like it hurt every time i see it.

Mess nothing else, I'm wishing him to stay cause he made beautiful dress but also I wish him to be kicked out cause he's such a child, I dress we've been having too many irresponsible people around Gaga and we don't need one more, especially before the era even started. I hope it won't affect album release in August, 

My god. We all knew the album was coming. It's not like he leaked brand new information 🤣 leave Selva alone !

We waited too long for 12 tracks unless there's a deluxe.

 

14 pls and a couple interludes would be fine ♡ 

They are not going to postpone the album release because there are rumours :skull: Remember that she still released SL as the lead single a month after its full leak, what makes yall think she is gonna change her album date? :rip: 

Edited by jesus del rey

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

They are not going to postpone the album release because there are rumours :skull: Remember that she still released SL as the lead single a month after its full leak, what makes yall think she is gonna change her album date? :rip: 

Literally the worst period of my life as a fan.
Every day something new leaked and every day we saw gaga team do nothing to release the single early. 
(And yes, I know the video hadn't yet been shot at the time of the leak, but given the look of the clip...a lyric video would have sufficed).

  • ATRL Moderator

i rather have a 10-12 track album. with interludes.

 

ik the wait between albums are painful but at this stage of her career i need her to lock in another solid project from start to finish. theres a reason why TFM is one of her most acclaimed records.

 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

We waited too long for 12 tracks unless there's a deluxe.

 

14 pls and a couple interludes would be fine ♡ 

20 tracks please :heart2:

3 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Mess nothing else, I'm wishing him to stay cause he made beautiful dress but also I wish him to be kicked out cause he's such a child, I dress we've been having too many irresponsible people around Gaga and we don't need one more, especially before the era even started. I hope it won't affect album release in August, 

Nobody besides us knows that the album is coming in August; he will be fine. :heart:

 

Gaga is a forgiving person. She was able to forgive Sarah and Freddy for this:

spacer.png

 

 

She will find the way to forgive SELVA too :suburban:

I hope he doesn't get fired, he created one of the biggest serves we've seen from her in years :deadbanana:

 

Her team needs to blame the magazine for keeping that part of the interview / publishing confidential info before she announced it.

Just now, TheOrangeTree said:

Literally the worst period of my life as a fan.
Every day something new leaked and every day we saw gaga team do nothing to release the single early. 
(And yes, I know the video hadn't yet been shot at the time of the leak, but given the look of the clip...a lyric video would have sufficed).

Didn't the song leak like the first day of shooting dd. Fun times 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.