Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

The nightmare! I wish she never does several cover versions, I just need one and solid so that I don't have to choose myself (I would have terrible fomo and would buy all of them eventually). When you have one cover, the idea is solid and well thought, with eternal sunshine or cowboy or ptsd it seems extremely chaotic. God please let her release just one version :celestial4:

What if Gaga did a visual film for LG7? 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

28 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

The nightmare! I wish she never does several cover versions, I just need one and solid so that I don't have to choose myself (I would have terrible fomo and would buy all of them eventually). When you have one cover, the idea is solid and well thought, with eternal sunshine or cowboy or ptsd it seems extremely chaotic. God please let her release just one version :celestial4:

I'm kinda with you on this one. It triggers me when an album has many versions. + Gaga is in her eco/sustainability era!

She wants big sales she's not going to be eco friendly, especially since she can't sell jockstraps and merch now.

 

Plenty vinyl variants and she should release a deluxe/special version during release week.

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

Selva, her new exclusive (as far as till yesterday) designer who created the white dress made with reused car parts 

What who when ??

1 hour ago, Happylittlepunk said:

What if Gaga did a visual film for LG7? 

Even Beyonce stopped doing those :suburban:

Ok i am caught up with all the tea now:WAP: I hope she does 2 singles before the album and the second single should be another big feature ala Ariana Grande so it can drive the first week album sales

33 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Hi guys is the next week ours:bird:

I think our best bet is June 21st for the lead single, end of July for the 2nd single, and August 2nd for the album. :dancehall:

 

I was hoping for the lead single to come out next week, but if I try to be rational, releasing the lead single two full months before the album is unusual these days. :weeps: 

 

we know she won't release on June 28th because Camila is releasing and she's interscope. June 7th, June 14th or June 21st

 

Omg we are so close :WAP:

 

 

(If she's doing just one single, then it's probably coming in July, but skipping Pride Month is homophobic :gaycat5: And releasing during pride month is basically free promo with all the playlists and pride parades around the world :coffee2:)

Can't believe it's almost a given that Summer Moon is coming June 21st :jonnycat: WE WON!

21st of June seems good enuf for the competition to weaken since there are too many songs with high points right now. She would debut in the top 20 or sumn if she releases right now. Hopefully releasing on the 26th can get her in the top 5/3.

I'm only worried a bit that she might cut the era short because of JFAD :dancehall:

 

But as long as we get two proper singles runs with a major album campaign, multiple performances, I'll be satisfied.

Just now, Namiskine said:

Can't believe it's almost a given that Summer Moon is coming June 21st :jonnycat: WE WON!

Omg, you might be onto something. "Summer Moon" fits the tease of user SuperVillain. :celestial5:

 

****** **** 

 

 

The thing is, "Summer Moon" doesn't match all the dark vibes she's been sending us. :duck:

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Omg, you might be onto something. "Summer Moon" fits the tease of user SuperVillain. :celestial5:

 

****** **** 

 

 

The thing is, "Summer Moon" doesn't match all the dark vibes she's been sending us. :duck:

Its time for @Supervillain to start revealing some letters under those *

Wasn't there tea earlier this year about possible venues being booked towards the end of the year for a tour?

 

With the album all but confirmed for August, she could be planning to pull another 2018 ASIB/Enigma again, and maybe start the LG7 tour in December (?) play a few dates before the award shows in January 

 

I know a lot of assume LG7 will pause for Joker campaigning, but balancing between LG7 and Joker would be genius, cause it'll alleviate the full on pressure her Best Actress campaign experienced during House of Gucci, all while simultaneously keeping LG7 in the consciousness all through out awards season :celestial5:

2 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

What if Gaga did a visual film for LG7? 

I would love to but it's not possible, and it's ok. 4 music videos and I'll be more than happy, with the 4th being non single, gift for the fans to end the era. With Gaga it's always visual feast, even with simple selfies (like the last one with black hair and bleached eyebrows, I'm obsessed even though I love level 10/11 blonde)

10 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

I'm only worried a bit that she might cut the era short because of JFAD :dancehall:

 

But as long as we get two proper singles runs with a major album campaign, multiple performances, I'll be satisfied.

I'm sure era will continue after joker, because look she'll release it August and soon she'll take part in joker promotion (Venice etc). So obviously she needs to continue after joker since there won't be even a time to release 3rd single/video before its premiere.

3 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Wasn't there tea earlier this year about possible venues being booked towards the end of the year for a tour?

 

With the album all but confirmed for August, she could be planning to pull another 2018 ASIB/Enigma again, and maybe start the LG7 tour in December (?) play a few dates before the award shows in January 

 

I know a lot of assume LG7 will pause for Joker campaigning, but balancing between LG7 and Joker would be genius, cause it'll alleviate the full on pressure her Best Actress campaign experienced during House of Gucci, all while simultaneously keeping LG7 in the consciousness all through out awards season :celestial5:

December ? Pls no it's so early to me I want the tour in summer 2025 :jonny: 

3 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Its time for @Supervillain to start revealing some letters under those *

I believe that this time the Haus has significantly improved its security and secrecy for LG7. Consequently, no insiders have provided us with any explicit information about LG7 maybe scared about consequences (?) Idk . I mean, we went from a lead single leak one month before the official release to an interview paragraph in spanish that was published in a local Argentinian newspaper removed within 10 minutes. :deadbanana2:

 

Is this the first time that Lady Gaga has been this secretive about a project?

Also it'll be my first time ever to see her live I'm gonna collapse :rip:

I am so excited for this new Gaga album. It's going to be her best album yet I just know it. 

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

 

I'm sure era will continue after joker, because look she'll release it August and soon she'll take part in joker promotion (Venice etc). So obviously she needs to continue after joker since there won't be even a time to release 3rd single/video before its premiere.

Even if iz doesn't continue, JFAD wiill for sure boost it, so either way we win.

 

 

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I believe that this time the Haus has significantly improved its security and secrecy for LG7. Consequently, no insiders have provided us with any explicit information about LG7 maybe scared about consequences (?) Idk . I mean, we went from a lead single leak one month before the official release to an interview paragraph in spanish that was published in a local Argentinian newspaper removed within 10 minutes. :deadbanana2:

 

Is this the first time that Lady Gaga has been this secretive about a project?

Yea, but then a random designer from Argentina leaks the album's release month :deadvision:

18 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

The thing is, "Summer Moon" doesn't match all the dark vibes she's been sending us. :duck:

We did get very dark aesthetics for singles as bright as Alejandro and Born This Way tho :thing:

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

December ? Pls no it's so early to me I want the tour in summer 2025 :jonny: 

Maybe Australia / South America at the end of this year, and then North America, Europe and Asia Summer 2025 :gaycat4:

22 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Omg, you might be onto something. "Summer Moon" fits the tease of user SuperVillain. :celestial5:

 

****** **** 

 

 

The thing is, "Summer Moon" doesn't match all the dark vibes she's been sending us. :duck:

If there's one thing gaga does its zag when we think she'll zig:jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Wasn't there tea earlier this year about possible venues being booked towards the end of the year for a tour?

 

With the album all but confirmed for August, she could be planning to pull another 2018 ASIB/Enigma again, and maybe start the LG7 tour in December (?) play a few dates before the award shows in January 

 

I know a lot of assume LG7 will pause for Joker campaigning, but balancing between LG7 and Joker would be genius, cause it'll alleviate the full on pressure her Best Actress campaign experienced during House of Gucci, all while simultaneously keeping LG7 in the consciousness all through out awards season :celestial5:

Yeah, back in January, user Mercurio, who has an excellent track record, told us about discussions and plans for a world tour starting in late 2024.

 

The thing is, we now know they shifted something in their plans because our Reddit HBO insider, who has been correct about everything, told us that the special was supposed to come out in February, along with Fortnite, etc. Maybe the TikTok mess and Taylor made them delay everything? Idk 

 

I believe it may be too late in the year to announce the tour in August if it's startint in Nov/Dec. How many months in advance they typically announce a tour?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.