Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

24 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

People won't like this theory but Andrew Watt started following Madonna, her manager and William Orbit producer like around last March when he was still working with Gaga in the studio. Guy Oseary also followed him back, and he followed at the same time Rick Rubin who is owning Shangri-LA studio where Gaga was recording LG7.

And we know from his last interview he hasn't taken new project as he'll consider this option only next summer, so don't be surprised if the two featured artists are The Weeknd and Madonna. 

She also worked with Sky Ferreira's producer… her masochism could mean anything

2 minutes ago, Archetype said:

She also worked with Sky Ferreira's producer… her masochism could mean anything

As much as I have zero faith in a Madonna x Gaga collab quality wise if it's done by Madonna side, as much as I'm sure Gaga on her side would make it iconic and pop jewel, giving justice to both of them on the song.

Judas first being associated w str8 gym bros and now the best selling manga of 2024 :clap3:

When I originally started stanning Gaga I wanted her to collab with 3 artists. Ariana, Florence and Lana 

Since then she has collaborated with Ariana and Florence. It's time for a Lana collab 

 

2 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

As a Swiftie I can say that folklore does not have 16 stellar tracks

 

spacer.png

mad woman is the only true skip for me 

 

spacer.png

42 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Rosalia would be perfect for miss Gaga.

I could see them meshing well on a track, and the visuals would be incredible 

It could also help her streams in the Latin music market. Give it to me GodGa :jonny6:
 

I'd love to see Gaga explore the sound of Americano and Alejandro and work with Shakira, Bad Bunny, Cardi B and Rosalia. Have Robert Rodriguez do a music video or two.

3 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

When I originally started stanning Gaga I wanted her to collab with 3 artists. Ariana, Florence and Lana 

Since then she has collaborated with Ariana and Florence. It's time for a Lana collab 

 

Missed opportunity on Joanne tbh. She would have fit so much on Angel Down or Joanne. Even if the last one was a no for a collab knowing how much it was personnal

Just now, Jack! said:

I personally would love a Bad Bunny collab, he clearly adores her and is a big ally so, it works out. :lakitu: 

:suburban:

Oh yeah, with Lana as a fellow Interscope girly, I feel like their collab will happen sooner or later. 

I'm thinking she might release on the 21st and then do some Pride event one week later (and not promote the lead single anymore cause Gaga hates performing her leads before the album)

12 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

 

Validates that if she released pop more frequently, she could easily be Top 5 most streamed women consistently. :gaycat2:

Edited by hausofbryan

With Judas being this high and BTW getting that Pride promo, BTW better re-enter the Billboard 200 :coffee2:

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

I'm thinking she might release on the 21st and then do some Pride event one week later (and not promote the lead single anymore cause Gaga hates performing her leads before the album)

She's in Vegas for NYC Pride Weekend.

 

:suburban:

Just now, Hot Volcano said:

With Judas being this high and BTW getting that Pride promo, BTW better re-enter the Billboard 200 :coffee2:

Let the record show that I was a Judas apologist in 2011, well before Gen Z decided it's cool now.

 

:gaygacat9:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Let the record show that I was a Judas apologist in 2011, well before Gen Z decided it's cool now.

 

:gaygacat9:

It sounds like an obvious smash, imagine had it not flopped, Gaga's entire career trajectory would've been completely different.

Just now, Hot Volcano said:

It sounds like an obvious smash, imagine had it not flopped, Gaga's entire career trajectory would've been completely different.

Yeah. I hope she knows about it going viral, it'd probably be both emotional and validating for her. It was seen as what began "derailing" her from that point on.

Hoping that Judas could reach 900k daily streams or even 1m. 
 

Is the Tiktok trend still nit slowing down?
 

 

Just now, kwek_kwek said:

Hoping that Judas could reach 900k daily streams or even 1m. 
 

Is the Tiktok trend still nit slowing down?
 

 

I want it to go to 5M daily :eli:  

 

Resend to radio!

  • Popular Post

No coincidence that her old songs that are going viral are all from BTW. Time...the ultimate truth teller. :gaygacat9:

Browsing the comment section of JJK edit videos and many are asking the name of the song. :rip: straights and anime fans are discovering Gaga's songs. 

1 hour ago, Lil Mxnster said:

What about features? :sistrens:

I would love St. Vincent :jonny5:

Like imagine the joint slayspacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.