Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Maybe Australia / South America at the end of this year, and then North America, Europe and Asia Summer 2025 :gaycat4:

Sounds good, but maybe she'll open with Germany as well and that's where I'm attending :gaycat4:

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

IMG_0432.png?ex=665c4cc2&is=665afb42&hm=

Milan fashion week is in September, it makes sense. Cross promotion for Joker and LG7 :celestial5:

 

Oh wow, she's going all out for this era :WAP:

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Milan fashion week is in September, it makes sense. Cross promotion for Joker and LG7 :celestial5:

 

Oh wow, she's going all out for this era :WAP:

That's exactly what I thought :jonny:

I hope she attends fashion week. I hate when it happens and everyone is serving while she's feeding her chicken in Malibu :khalyan:

9 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I believe it may be too late in the year to announce the tour in August if it's startint in Nov/Dec. How many months in advance they typically announce a tour?

That's very true, if she does plan to tour before the end of the year, she'd have to announce in July, before the album is released 

 

I just checked and there was a 5 month gap for when she announced the original Chromatica Ball dates in 2020 

 

Gar turning it tf out at a FASHION WEEK?! And MILAN?!? With possible LG7/JFAD looks?? :jonny5:  please be true

 

She hasn't been at one since Paris in 2018 for Celine. It's about damn time! Oh this fall is going to be one for the books. :jonny5:

 

 

lady-gaga2.jpg?w=1200&quality=40&strip=a

Kinda genius show she's putting out LG7 around the same time as Joker.
 

Why not kill two birds with one stone and promote one FAD with another Fad? :suburban:

7 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

That's very true, if she does plan to tour before the end of the year, she'd have to announce in July, before the album is released 

 

I just checked and there was a 5 month gap for when she announced the original Chromatica Ball dates in 2020 

I mean, she could. She sells tickets because she's Lady Gaga. Even without the album, she could sell out those stadiums. :coffee2:

 

The shocking thing to me is that all the critiques that we sent her way during those last few years seem to have gotten to her.  :rip:The feeling is that they have meticulously crafted and planned the LG7/Joker era, and that she's about to give us everything we wanted. :WAP:

1 hour ago, Janet said:

Kinda genius show she's putting out LG7 around the same time as Joker.
 

Why not kill two birds with one stone and promote one FAD with another Fad? :suburban:

More like sweep LG7 under the rug when it debuts with 90K and the lead charts for 2 weeks

 

:suburban:

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

More like sweep LG7 under the rug when it debuts with 90K and the lead charts for 2 weeks

 

:suburban:

This will be the biggest debut yet for the emerging artist Lee Quinn. :suburban:

14 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

More like sweep LG7 under the rug when it debuts with 90K and the lead charts for 2 weeks

 

:suburban:

IMG_20240326_203939.thumb.jpg.a406123cf1

A lot of people made a good point. Teasing your upcoming single and then going MIA for a few weeks does not work out in the year 2024. I know it's only been a week since she teased the song but I'm hoping some announcement is made next week. 

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I am so excited for this new Gaga album. It's going to be her best album yet I just know it. 

She worked with Andrew Watt - that guy made MAGIC with Miley Cyrus on Plastic Hearts and I had been never remotely interested in her music before it. I have really  high expectations as well.

19 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

A lot of people made a good point. Teasing your upcoming single and then going MIA for a few weeks does not work out in the year 2024. I know it's only been a week since she teased the song but I'm hoping some announcement is made next week. 

I was hoping for the tease at the end when the hbo special was over she'd post a cover with a single date or something and then slowly build hype over the week with snippets or photo shoots :deadbanana2: 

2 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

That's very true, if she does plan to tour before the end of the year, she'd have to announce in July, before the album is released 

i could see her doing this; in the past couple years i bought Lorde tix before Solar Power even came out, Sweat Tour tix and Brat still isn't out, and Green Day tix before they released their latest album and probably more i think

i think this is just how most artists do it now and because she's a stadium artist now i think the demand is there 

Quoting Tony (who is dead) as saying it when he's directly quoted in the article


spacer.png

 

Call him eggs because he's scrambling 

Jokes aside, that interview cannot be fake. There are too many details that he clearly discussed with that magazine. The fact that Bobby got the paragraph about LG7 removed within 15 minutes is what makes it real.

 

He now has to protect his job and his reputation. He made a mistake, he's now acting as the team told him to. (Just as LGN) 

Edited by ToniGaga96

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.