Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

"Argentina, I'm devastated. I was going to tour there for my new album but after finding out a new designer friend who leaked some information was from there, I decided to take it out on you guys. Maybe I'll see you in the following decade."

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

28 minutes ago, Artur said:

That emerging designer completely ruining the surprise factor for us fans :rip: Her releases can never go right.

 

ezgif-2-ec311f9697.thumb.gif.59e06e8c503

She'll move it out of spite, she always does.

 

ezgif-2-ec311f9697.thumb.gif.59e06e8c503

18 minutes ago, Nazareth said:

Not really when streaming is a lot bigger in 2024. She just needs an excellent album and good placements on playlists.
 

I predict 275k - 300k. 
 

spacer.png

Streaming is bigger but Chromatica had two high profile collabs to help its streaming figures. So I think this album will do the same in that regard.

 

Pure sales should be above 100k but those have declined even more since 2020 so it'll depend on vinyl variants.

 

spacer.png

Edited by Chaos Angel

We have no idea how she'll debut without hearing the lead single and her direction in general. She can either debut around 300K or around 150K :deadbanana: We shall have to see.

 

GCB has nice promotion on HBO now with it being June. It's easier to find than when it was released :rip: So we should get some boosts for Chromatica over the next few weeks from that. 

GENUINELY flabbergasted by the idea of her releasing an album and movie this year. Holy ****. She wants to come back hard. She must be really excited for new music if she is willing to do this to herself. :jonny:

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Just read and went through Selva's ig and he sounds so sweet, can't believe he has no team but himself. Nicola and Gar basically just changed his life by betting on an emerging artist :weeps:

THIS IS SO EXCITING. It is what an artist of her caliber should be doing; experimenting and working with new people with new ideas. :jonny: This is all a dream.

 

His spilling might actually get her to move up an announcement.

Wow. I can't believe we're getting LG7 in August, it doesn't feel real. We're definitely getting the single in July. And then September will be a GAG. The LG7 era and Joker era at the same time. And then in October we get Joker and award season after that and then probably a tour summer 2025.
 

 

Wow:WAP:

She's done a tour for every single one of her albums so I doubt she won't for LG7. The best time would be summer 2025 so the fact that we're getting a tour within a year as well :WAP:

2 hours ago, Human Fly said:

I need the album open with 200k+ 

 

 

ezgif-2-ec311f9697.thumb.gif.59e06e8c503 

She better start signing those cds and vinyl

 

spacer.png

AP ? Bradley sing his solo hit from ASIB

 

 

 

Bonus: J:FAD / ASIB

GO8asJYXYAEnTAF?format=jpg&name=large

  • Author
20 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

She's done a tour for every single one of her albums so I doubt she won't for LG7. The best time would be summer 2025 so the fact that we're getting a tour within a year as well :WAP:

She didn't do the tour for ASIB and LFS :eli:

 

7 minutes ago, Dragha said:

So when is the official announcement :coffee2:

9 hours :suburban:

5 minutes ago, Danes said:

How many hours?

Girl it's Saturday, wait till Monday at least. I bet she announces on Tuesday though 

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Girl it's Saturday, wait till Monday at least. I bet she announces on Tuesday though 

 

50 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

9 hours :suburban:

So what is the truth

 

:suburban:

I need Gaga to do 12 variants in vynls. Maybe an exclusive photoshoot for every version etc. I need her to actually promote the album. She needs to get creative with promotion that will make her stand out and remind people why she is THE LADY GaGA.

:jonny6:

5 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Well be careful, we can't miss out on your streams/purchases 

I love this base :bird:

 

i was on the prowl for a hung top but atleast im alive, rain on me! 
 

OT: LG7 is near :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, Living Legend said:

who spilled the album is coming in august??

Selva, her new exclusive (as far as till yesterday) designer who created the white dress made with reused car parts 

4 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I need Gaga to do 12 variants in vynls. Maybe an exclusive photoshoot for every version etc. I need her to actually promote the album. She needs to get creative with promotion that will make her stand out and remind people why she is THE LADY GaGA.

:jonny6:

The nightmare! I wish she never does several cover versions, I just need one and solid so that I don't have to choose myself (I would have terrible fomo and would buy all of them eventually). When you have one cover, the idea is solid and well thought, with eternal sunshine or cowboy or ptsd it seems extremely chaotic. God please let her release just one version :celestial4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.