Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Devin said:

inb4 none of this is true. :skull:

 

 

I still don't think she's saying moon. :rip: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Honestly I'm tired and no energy for theories, conclusions, moons or other ****. Just want the new material finally 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I still don't think she's saying moon. :rip: 

same its difficult to make out when the snippet goes into full instrumental. 

40 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

 

2025 liddos finally over

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

same its difficult to make out when the snippet goes into full instrumental. 

yeah, exactly. It's just Dance in the Shadow -noises- 

13 minutes ago, atemyheartinc said:

So no vinyl in production.

It is not coming anytime soon.

 

:clack:

It will be August or September for the album guyz its sso obvioous x

Since Stupid Love was a kindergarten version of Bad Romance title-wise, Gags might pay tribute to Just Dance by calling it Simply Spin

 

:khalyan:

Just now, Miracle said:

It will be August or September for the album guyz its sso obvioous x

We all know Gaga will post the vinyl on her website with a shipping date of 2032. :lmao: 

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I always think of OWLS when I look at this pic for some reason.

:ryan3:

same lmao

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

We all know Gaga will post the vinyl on her website with a shipping date of 2032. :lmao: 

Considering we're not gonna have album bundles with jockstraps this time around she better have those vinyls ready to be shipped.

 

:khalyan2:

Also, FWIW, there's plenty of times Gaga has had a random break in her Vegas schedules. 

22 minutes ago, atemyheartinc said:

So no vinyl in production.

It is not coming anytime soon.

 

:clack:

Tbh this was before chromatica ball went on hbo so This was before She announced LG7 and GAGA RETURNS, so She Is vague

49 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

The upcoming Jazz and Piano shows makes me worried. 

Worry away girl, I'm gonna be thrusting my hips at the first 2 shows and enjoying mother sing about shaking a dollar at the moon :jonny5:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lady_Gaga_live_performances

 

Somebody did a rehaul of this list and ughhh she was literally everywhere, EVERYDAY in 2008-2011 omg TF/TFM/BTWGa the workaholic icon that you were :jonny2:

 

lady-gaga-no-sleep.gif

7 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Worry away girl, I'm gonna be thrusting my hips at the first 2 shows and enjoying mother sing about shaking a dollar at the moon :jonny5:

I almost spontaneously bought tickets in the second row for her final night with VIP room etc last night but then reminded myself I don't actually like jazz :eli: 

I kind of like Dance In The Shadow of the Moon better as a title 

25 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I almost spontaneously bought tickets in the second row for her final night with VIP room etc last night but then reminded myself I don't actually like jazz :eli: 

You should have! I haven't seen Gaga as happy as she is in Jazz & Piano shows in a long time. I wish I could treat myself and see the show, but with my luck she'd cancel that night :shakeno:

41 minutes ago, atemyheartinc said:

Considering we're not gonna have album bundles with jockstraps this time around she better have those vinyls ready to be shipped.

 

:khalyan2:

I'm gonna buy signed vinyl this time :jonny5:

3 hours ago, frankvert said:

It's actually "dance in the shadow of the moo" and then the production takes over 

 

spacer.png

ARTPOP app resurrection confirmed

 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, atemyheartinc said:

So no vinyl in production.

It is not coming anytime soon.

 

:clack:

From what I'm aware of, as long as Interscope has booked the vinyl production in advance then it would be fine. If the album is coming in August, theoretically she would be finishing around now or in the next couple of weeks at most and have it mixed/mastered. The delay in vinyl production is essentially in the availability of the pressing plants, not how long the vinyl actually takes to produce.

 

Billie's new album was mastered in late February and released in May with vinyl's ready.

16 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I'm gonna buy signed vinyl this time :jonny5:

Signed vinyl is a scam. They're only ever "signed art cards" 

23 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I'm gonna buy signed vinyl this time :jonny5:

Sometimes I really forget I have the ASIB signed cd. There's something so impersonal by having these signed cards shipped at home :michael:

Edited by atemyheartinc

Y'all still doubting it's coming this year is crazy to me.

 

Anyways, money honey came on shuffle and whew I kind of got my life :jonny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.