Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Dancing in the shadow of the moon doesn't make sense either :deadbanana: yall and these insane titles 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

49 minutes ago, Hurem said:

You should have! I haven't seen Gaga as happy as she is in Jazz & Piano shows in a long time. I wish I could treat myself and see the show, but with my luck she'd cancel that night :shakeno:

I feel like it could be emotional too if it's her final vegas show (thank god :eli: )

Just now, Devin said:

she got 2 more shows to fulfill that 74-date contract.

Then she'll renew for other 74 shows more

 

Devin

I wished she drop those jazz vegas thing, and use that time to complete the album / film visuals.

 

But maybe it contract obligation or just her wanting more bling 

50 minutes ago, atemyheartinc said:

Sometimes I really forget I have the ASIB signed cd. There's something so impersonal by having these signed cards shipped at home :michael:

Same. My ASIB signed card is so perfectly signed tho. Thanks Fad !

 

I also have Chromatica signed but that's only the initials. She got lazy af :suburban:  the asib ones were more limited I think

Edited by Janet

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

Then she'll renew for other 74 shows more

 

Devin

:deadbanana:

 

i can see her rebranding with a new residency.

if J:FAD is a hit, i hope she drops vegas for atleast 10 years.

 

She is already getting tons of script, her demand will skyrocket if J:FAD delivers. 

54 minutes ago, atemyheartinc said:

Sometimes I really forget I have the ASIB signed cd. There's something so impersonal by having these signed cards shipped at home :michael:

I'm happy for you :jonny5: this time I'm gonna go crazy and buy everything 

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

:deadbanana:

 

i can see her rebranding with a new residency.

Vegas residency are kind of fading, no major girl except Adele is doing it right now. Also Chroma Ball made Gaga fall in love with touring all over again me thinks  :mandown:

If she does stay in Vegas it better be in that Sphere :gaygacat7:

Y'all, mods closed the hath Perry is coming thread because there is nothing :bibliahh: Imagine the embarrassment of those people who created over 130 pages of literally nothing. One even claimed that Gaga stole hype from Katy :rip:

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, atemyheartinc said:

Vegas residency are kind of fading, no major girl except Adele is doing it right now. Also Chroma Ball made Gaga fall in love with touring all over again me thinks  :mandown:

idk i can see her staying in vegas and keeping it strictly jazz. which is great bc contracts wont effect her pop eras.

37 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Dancing in the shadow of the moon doesn't make sense either :deadbanana: yall and these insane titles 

There was literally an eclipse

5 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

There was literally an eclipse

Oh and that's when she wrote the song no doubt :rip: yall are hearing nonsense 

Just now, Aden said:

Judas doing almost 800k+ streams daily, WHAT

 

:hoetenks:

Legend behavior, she knew in 2011 and the world just wasn't ready until now 

 

:gaygacat9:

24 minutes ago, Devin said:

she got 2 more shows to fulfill that 74-date contract.

"Vegas i'm devastated" 

 

her fans: :flower2:

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

idk i can see her staying in vegas and keeping it strictly jazz. which is great bc contracts wont effect her pop eras.

If it is strictly jazz I don't mind it. I kind like having Gaga's content from shows here and there. I hope if we ever gonna get another jazz albums is gonna be with original songs instead of 1000 years old covers. 

Vegas is good money for her + a way to perform a music genre she loves

she will def find a way to keep it up in her schedule somehow

Edited by chosensparkles

Not happening but imagine if she had secretly worked on 2 sister albums all this time and will release the first one before Joker in 2024 and the second one AFTER Joker in 2025.

 

:monkey:

7 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Oh and that's when she wrote the song no doubt :rip: yall are hearing nonsense 

Because writing a whole album about her dead aunt she never met to help her dad heal from trauma definitely isn't more far fetched. Especially not when that album has a song about masturbating

 

dont be bitter your mind can't make the leap hers can

Just now, thesegayz said:

Because writing a whole album about her dead aunt she never met to help her dad heal from trauma definitely isn't more far fetched. Especially not when that album has a song about masturbating

 

dont be bitter your mind can't make the leap hers can

Lmao ok Bobby 

 

 

7 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Vegas is good money for her + a way to perform a music genre she loves

she will def find a way to keep it up in her schedule somehow

She can schedule it!

 

In her imagination.

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.