Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I noticed all the moon references too throughout the tour film too. She's cooking something me thinks :celestial2:

I want no pandemic, World War III, solar flare magnetic storm, civil unrest to happen in the coming weeks. Thanks.

:khalyan2:

Do y'all think there was some ADR in the special? :matty: I feel like there might've been some in HMH

 

Get that sound mixing Emmy :gaycat4:

Knowing how much she loves Bayonetta, I hope she's got inspired by the jazzy, j-pop vibes of this immaculate version 

 

 

held my own concert in the shower and i was getting my life to You and I and "it's been a long time since i came around / been a long time, but i'm back in town" hits different when she's actually coming back

 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

9p57tGP.gif

Period, but waiting for a whole month? 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

I knew she had to make a dumb move, and there it was, dropping the song a month after teasing it

 

9p57tGP.gif

And what if she releases the whole album at once, no lead single before or anything?

She teased a few milliseconds of the song as a way to give us something to look forward to. Earlier this year we didn't even know if she was coming with music at all this year. And now people are bitching about a few weeks wait :rip: This base is ridiculous, she can never win. 

41 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Knowing how much she loves Bayonetta, I hope she's got inspired by the jazzy, j-pop vibes of this immaculate version 

 

 

The journey has ended.

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

1 minute ago, RandomHooker said:

The journey has ended.

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

Chromatica never ends.

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

The Chromatica Monster is coming.

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

I'm more than happy to wait for the song as long as she does a good job at teasing from here on out and doesn't pretend like the teaser never happened until few days before the actual release lmao.

4 hours ago, Kimi said:

i still believe in 2025 and i will die on that hill

Take my hand 

Stay kimi 

Heavens not ready for you 

Gorrrrlll where do you think you going ?

 

3 minutes ago, Komet said:

I'm lowkey more excited about jFAD era than the LG7 one, don't quote me 

 

:suburban:

I'm equally excited for both 

spacer.png

Rewatching the HBO special. Such a slay. Can't wait til she gives us a date for the new song! 

THEORY

David Lynch (famous director) posted this video online saying that something to see (and hear) is coming on June 5th... It's a very random thing for him to do and I was thinking... he has previously directed music videos for nine inch nails and others... what IF the LG7 lead is coming on may 31st, and it's music video is released the following wednesday to give it the extra boost.. I have this theory because nicola out of nowhere posted a gaga related story using a nine inch nails song out of all things... AM I ON TO SOMETHING IDK

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.