Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

40 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

9p57tGP.gif

This makes so much sense, that's how I know Gaga's team didn't think about it and the song is coming another day (most likely after that, just like Stupid Love didn't drop on Valentine's Day) :gaycat1:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

THEORY

David Lynch (famous director) posted this video online saying that something to see (and hear) is coming on June 5th... It's a very random thing for him to do and I was thinking... he has previously directed music videos for nine inch nails and others... what IF the LG7 lead is coming on may 31st, and it's music video is released the following wednesday to give it the extra boost.. I have this theory because nicola out of nowhere posted a gaga related story using a nine inch nails song out of all things... AM I ON TO SOMETHING IDK

 

I would pass away

26 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

The journey has ended.

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

Think about it: how can it end, when it never started to begin with

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

And keep in mind this is just a fraction of Bobby's 18-months promotion cycle

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

15 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

David Lynch and Lady Gaga be serious UsoYifr.png

for the record I would love it sm but the only pop girl I ever see him working with is Lana because he likes her Americana shtick

idk how we, as a messy base, would process an entire album from her all at once, it would be too much, there would be deaths 

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

8 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

for the record I would love it sm but the only pop girl I ever see him working with is Lana because he likes her Americana shtick

Lady Gaga - Moon Dance ft. Sky Ferreira, MV directed by David Lynch coming on June 5th

 

XdOpw3G.png

 

You better stop with the Moon theories that the song will be on June 21 because I will treat that as gospel but I'll contain my delusion on this base only.

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

4 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Lady Gaga - Moon Dance ft. Sky Ferreira, MV directed by David Lynch coming on June 5th

 

XdOpw3G.png

 

g5jBhPu.png

Watching the HBO concert for the third time now :jonny: my mother randomly walked into my room and she is SAT

37 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

THEORY

David Lynch (famous director) posted this video online saying that something to see (and hear) is coming on June 5th... It's a very random thing for him to do and I was thinking... he has previously directed music videos for nine inch nails and others... what IF the LG7 lead is coming on may 31st, and it's music video is released the following wednesday to give it the extra boost.. I have this theory because nicola out of nowhere posted a gaga related story using a nine inch nails song out of all things... AM I ON TO SOMETHING IDK

 

 

2 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

LG7 lead MV directed by David Lynch :WAP:

bmtoODI.png

here for Gaga x Lynch as long as she doesn't enter her Laura Palmer era and ghost us after dropping the video 

 

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

THEORY

David Lynch (famous director) posted this video online saying that something to see (and hear) is coming on June 5th... It's a very random thing for him to do and I was thinking... he has previously directed music videos for nine inch nails and others... what IF the LG7 lead is coming on may 31st, and it's music video is released the following wednesday to give it the extra boost.. I have this theory because nicola out of nowhere posted a gaga related story using a nine inch nails song out of all things... AM I ON TO SOMETHING IDK

 

He follows Katy on X... I'm afraid... :next:

I'll never forget hearing Just Dance on VH1 for the first time when I was 11, 16 years later this ***** still has me :jonny: 

I would be very surprised if she released in the next 2 weeks tbh. Even if she is shaking up how she goes about teasing/releasing material this time around it'd seem a bit abrupt

The piano segment might be my favorite. I could watch this woman perform her whole discography on a piano and bawl my eyes out

 

on this day in 2011 :gaygacat9: i was allllll the way in the back and could barely see but i remember this like it was yesterday:heart2:

9 minutes ago, trueromance said:

 

on this day in 2011 :gaygacat9: i was allllll the way in the back and could barely see but i remember this like it was yesterday:heart2:

I was there and I can barely see her too but man it was such a special show. 13 years jesus   :jonny:

I don't mind waiting until june 21st as long as she posts more black hair photos whether it be selfies or haus editorials. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.