Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

might we be getting a lewk for Cinemacon? 

He follows like 1.7K people, if it was the other way around I'd see it but yea

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

He follows like 1.7K people, if it was the other way around I'd see it but yea

 

Yeah, she's too loyal to the people she brings on. Unless Tom and Sandra are working with him too. 

Trailer - April 10 2024 (10.04.2024)

Movie - October 4 2024 (04.10.2024)

 

Only correct way of writing dates. :clap3:

The way her voice reverberates. Only the most magnetic performer of the century. :wanda:

Ngl I'd be shitting myself if I had to dance and twirl on wet, concrete stairs while belting classics at the top of my lungs. She makes it look effortless tbh

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the way I'm downvoting OGHs calling the poster uglee when I agree

 

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541

I think my thing with the poster is that it really does look like they typed 'Joker 2' into an image generator. like if you were asked to imagine what a Joker 2 poster would look like it would be exactly this. there is nothing interesting or surprising about it, right down to them using the same colour scheme and logo as the first one. GÁR and Phoenix also look a little uncanny valley-ish which is adding to the AI-ness of it. I know it's literally just the first teaser yadda yadda but I wish they had done something more artistique and visually striking.

 

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541

7 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I think my thing with the poster is that it really does look like they typed 'Joker 2' into an image generator. like if you were asked to imagine what a Joker 2 poster would look like it would be exactly this. there is nothing interesting or surprising about it, right down to them using the same colour scheme and logo as the first one. GÁR and Phoenix also look a little uncanny valley-ish which is adding to the AI-ness of it. I know it's literally just the first teaser yadda yadda but I wish they had done something more artistique and visually striking.

 

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541

I agree but I'll gladly take it over the uglee floating head monstrosities we've been getting for nearly every tentpole release for years :giraffe:

  • Author

https://www.joker.movie/

there is a website. one of y'all better hack and find a trailer hihi

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

 



spacer.png

 

 

Whewww Gaga front and center sharing a poster with ******* Al Pacino and Jeremy Irons... **** you Ridley **** YOU

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9525ugv6jhr4c7ocjq9ush

Now that I'm giving the House of Gucci poster a second look, why the **** did they not line up the names with where they actually are on the trailer? It's such a minor thing but now that I've noticed it's bothering me lmao :rip: 

Edited by Aston Martin

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Now that I'm giving the House of Gucci poster a second look, why the **** did they not line up the names with where they actually are on the trailer? It's such a minor thing but now that I've noticed it's bothering me lmao :rip: 

I think the weird ordering of the credits had something to do with tenure/union rules? I can't remember but there was a logistical reason.

16 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

https://www.joker.movie/

there is a website. one of y'all better hack and find a trailer hihi

the trailer will be embedded from youtube. they have the code ready but no link yet. there's a hidden videos section.:suburban:

 

poster.jpg

Edited by RideOrDie

The poster is fine. Not the best but not bad. I prefer it much more than the red styling they were using with the initial announcement.

 

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541

 Gaga's X profile- 2h ago 77k likes 2,2 million views

Gaga's instagram- 2h ago 920k likes 

discussingfilm- 2h ago 62k likes 4.4 million views 

the hype is REAL 

 

IMG-8375.gif

3 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

 Gaga's X profile- 2h ago 77k likes 2,2 million views

Gaga's instagram- 2h ago 920k likes 

discussingfilm- 2h ago 62k likes 4.4 million views 

the hype is REAL 

 

IMG-8375.gif

Gaga's Facebook: 49.1k likes

Gaga's YouTube page/community tab: 2.7k likes

 

Edited by Almodusa

3 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

 Gaga's X profile- 2h ago 77k likes 2,2 million views

Gaga's instagram- 2h ago 920k likes 

discussingfilm- 2h ago 62k likes 4.4 million views 

the hype is REAL 

 

IMG-8375.gif

Coming for $1B

 

:giraffe:

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

I didn't say they have to like it :rip: I said I personally don't get not liking it because I don't see anything wrong with it, I just expressed an opinion like everyone else did :rip:

So that's what "were you expecting a cvnty pic of her serving?” means?

 

If you're going to blindly love anything she does and bash anyone who doesn't, you can just say that sis. It's a safe space.

 

:gaygacat3:

Edited by hausofbryan

I can already see the Joker and Harley costumes at halloween parties while Bloody Mary plays oh wow oh wow

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.