Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Velvet said:

IG bio updated and TCB is still there

 

:dies:

The Journey Continues 

GKLBi6AX0AA-gqs?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

"SOUNDTRACK ALBUM ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS/WATERTOWER MUSIC"  AHHHH

 

nene-leakes-nene-leakes-run.gif

 

 

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Not us getting overhyped over a sentence, the thirst is real

 

4x.gif

Patrizia and her Italian accent can jump off a cliff for a bit, welcome Harley :wanda:

11 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the way I'm downvoting OGHs calling the poster uglee when I agree

 

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541

I just did that in the Celebria thread skdjdhd

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

Y'all still talking about a lead :rip:

Did I miss a music retirement announcement? :suburban:

10 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

She took the 4 year old stories from her IG (thx Runway) and added Joker right below the Chromatica Ball. Interesting.

Thank god, those stories were bothering me more than they should've :rip: 

17 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

If you put the two side to side, you can see the clear thematic progression and association.

 

JOKER-poster-2-1200x1500.jpg?height=888&width=711&fit=boundsGKK_YuMbwAEcHQ6?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

I see your vision, Godd Phillips.

 

blackmayo-biackmayo.gif

The first one is much darker and brutal

10 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

GKLBi6AX0AA-gqs?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

"SOUNDTRACK ALBUM ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS/WATERTOWER MUSIC"  AHHHH

 

nene-leakes-nene-leakes-run.gif

 

 

 

 

Aaaa omg omg omg we won I need this now 

The asylum window being the spotlight is an amazing idea I just don't get why they went for a very fan art type of hair highlight :rip: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.