Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Soundtrack album was expected but we still WON.

 

Though it's being managed by Interscope so we also KINDA LOST.

 

 

Another 1B streams deep-cut in-coming :'( 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

CinemaCon is for theater owners, distributors and press 

Who will be talking at the panel? The actors and production team? 

11 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

we could eat all of our smegma :WAP:

While you're here :clown:

Can you give us some LG7 tea? 
 

You can do anything you want, you're RideOrDie 

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Who will be talking at the panel? The actors and production team? 

Sometimes the whole cast makes an appearance, or just the main stars or the producers 

13 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

we could eat all of our smegma :WAP:

a RideorDie reply with 7 words

 

LG7 is Gaga's 7th album

 

SMEGMA out Summer 2024.

 

:WAP:

Omg guys why are you being so negative about the poster. It's so pretty, the teal colour, the lighting on her, she looks ethereal! 
 

I think it represents perfectly that "state" where they think they are  (and then you see the asylum window, kinda back to reality). So excited :WAP:

I don't really get not liking the poster, were you expecting a cvnty pic of her serving? :rip: The design itself is fine imo, and I like that it's similar to the first movie but also different at the same time

13 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I saw next Tuesday they said there was a panel before the movie. Who attends that? 

I think Gaga could go. Normally there's an area for photos too, so we could see the vibe she's going for on the carpets and promo if she does.

Edited by hausofbryan

The audio preview on tik tok is kinda flopping

 

Go like and share

 

:WAP::WAP:

Just now, Miichael said:

I don't really get not liking the poster, were you expecting a cvnty pic of her serving? :rip: The design itself is fine imo, and I like that it's similar to the first movie but also different at the same time

Why do people have to like the poster? :rip: No one is saying they're not going to like the movie over it or something.

Just now, Velvet said:

The audio preview on tik tok is kinda flopping

 

Go like and share

 

:WAP::WAP:

Done.

 

:gaycat4:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I think Gaga could go.

I have been reading DC comics since i was 13, spiderman is my fave character

1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

I have been reading DC comics since i was 13, spiderman is my fave character

Perfect time for your Gaga stanning, then! The universes are colliding.

 

:gaygacat2: Happy for you sis 

Just now, zoldyck said:

I have been reading DC comics since i was 13, spiderman is my fave character

You know why because the web he shoots from his arms are more than just web, it represent how we as human are interconnected and should be kind to each other

......15 minutes later....

This is what Harley is about

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Why do people have to like the poster? :rip: No one is saying they're not going to like the movie over it or something.

I didn't say they have to like it :rip: I said I personally don't get not liking it because I don't see anything wrong with it, I just expressed an opinion like everyone else did :rip:

I don't think the released audio is a part of the soundtrack. Otherwise, it wouldn't have been allowed on TikTok per the UMG spat.

@RideOrDie spill tea about the soundtrack king xo

 

Venice has the same dates this year as 2019 (Aug 28 - Sep 7), so I wonder if the film will premiere on the same date as the first one (Aug 31) :duca:

  • Popular Post

It feels weird having an official date to look forward to for Gaga content.

 

We did it kids. Paws up.

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9525ugv6jhr4c7ocjq9ush

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.